Vodafone useless supply

PROMISES PROMISES... Joined Vodafone broadband with the offer of 32 mg GUARANTEED !!! NEVER have had 32 , but have had three engineers from open reach rewire and go over my supply, last one said " YOU WILL NEVER GET 32 HERE" had new router and Vodafone going over my system on the phone , one time over 45 min. no better..

worst thing is that it keeps dropping the connection , when ever I use I Player or You Tube, and now they seem to have abandoned me !!

When I asked to cancel the service because of the very poor speeds the sent me a bill for £180.
MORAL.. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM THE CHEAP OFFER IS JUST THAT CHEAP,,, THIS MORNINGS DOWNLOAD SPEED 13.97

Comments

• gardner1
    gardner1 Posts: 3,154 Forumite
    Been with them 2 months so far on fibre 38 and so far so good speed has never dropped below 36 Mbps so its a thumbs up from me:j
  • esuhl
    esuhl Posts: 9,409
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    At least you have some kind of service from them. When I signed up, they said there would be minimal downtime and I just needed to swap over the router.

Then they wrote to inform me that I would lose Internet access for two weeks during the switch to them. No engineering work needed to be done -- it was a straightforward switch.

After being unable to contact anyone at Vodafone who could help, I had to get BT to forcefully take over the line again. Then I switched to Sky without even an hour of downtime.

I wouldn't wish Vodafone's customer service experience on anyone.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure