New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Spam Button

edited 25 February 2018 at 5:35PM in Compers Chat Corner
5 replies 16.2K views
I_Love_compsI_Love_comps
1.6K posts
Forumite, Board Guide
Fifth Anniversary 1000 Posts Name Dropper Newshound!
✭✭✭
edited 25 February 2018 at 5:35PM in Compers Chat Corner
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick message to all of our long term members and new ones. Please if you see any genuine Spam , please press the spam button, but please do not post a message under the spam.
This will help in getting the spam removed quicker from the board.

Thanks
ILC
I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping Boards and "I am a time volunteer://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/categories/competitions-
to help get your forum questions
answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
Any views are my own and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com. Board Guides are not moderators. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]

Replies

• MisslayedMisslayed
    7.2K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    5000 Posts Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few blatant advertisers posting on the board at the moment, advertising is NOT allowed and is regarded as spam, please press that button!
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • Where is the Spam button?
  • MisslayedMisslayed
    7.2K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Open the offending post eg

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=6064377

You should be able to see a button labelled Spam, just press it once.
    Hi. Martin has asked me to tell you I'm a (novice) Board Guide on the Competitions, Site Feedback and Campaigns boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected] (it's not part of my role to deal with abuse). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
  • I don’t have a spam button on the iPad :o

I don't see one on my laptop either.
  • MisslayedMisslayed
    7.2K posts
    Forumite, Board Guide
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh dear, sorry I don't know the answer to that problem, but all the offending posts have now gone - which means enough of those who do have a Spam button have pressed it. Thanks :D