non geo numbers for business

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
3 replies 728 views
MoneyMachine_2MoneyMachine_2 Forumite
121 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Small Biz & Charities' MoneySaving
Hi, I've decided to use a non-geo number for business now. Just wondering what experiences people have had (any bad ones.) Looking mainly at 0845, reason being I am planning on moving premises shortly and it will be far easier if I dont haver to change my number on all the stationary. Thought about 0800 and maybe will give it a try at some stage but looking for a good 0845 provider fro now. I've googled it but there are hundredds and hundreds of these providers and I need to find a reliable company as I may be re-routing the number quite a few times and using out of hours services etc.
Thanks for any ideas/good companies/websites etc.

Replies

• KCTigersKCTigers Forumite
    4 Posts
    use an a Free Phone 0800 number, contact TELECOM PLUS, email me and will give you number to call,

KCTigers
  • paylesspayless Forumite
    6.9K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    there's a current thread on the referrers board about 0870 ( but gives links to 0845/ 0800 providers as well)

not saying the original referral is any good, but I mentioned global ( not a referral) - used them for 6 yrs no problems, and someone esle mentioned another firm that is even cheaper
    Any posts on here are for information and discussion purposes only and shouldn't be seen as (financial) advice.
  • pricefighterpricefighter Forumite
    2.8K Posts
    The cheapest supplier for NGN at the mo is https://www.call08.com. Free connection,free rental,choice of number etc.I use them for my 0800 number (which incidentaly is cheaper then T PLUS).I have always found them to be ok.
    PF.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals