New Post Advanced Search

NtO served by Swansea Council

3 replies 406 views
OakdeneOakdene Forumite
2.6K posts
✭✭✭✭
Hi All

I have been sent a NtO, received yesterday, from Swansea Council which states that a PCN was served on the 24th October 2017 that I had parked in a restricted street during prescribed hours. The offence took place at 21:12. They have included a picture which (because it is so dark) literally just shows my number plate in the picture from the flash.

Nothing was attached to my windscreen & due to it being dark & not a well lit area I didn't see any signage to suggest no parking there.

The fine is £70.00.

Is there anything I can do.

Im not able to scan in the NtO.
Dwy galon, un dyhead,
Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
Dau enaid ond un taith.

Replies

• UmkomaasUmkomaas Forumite
    33.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As we tend to major on private parking tickets here, PePiPoo will be your best bet for council tickets. Register there (but please note that a hotmail address won't work) and post a new thread; here's your link:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=30

Have a read through some of the other threads there before you post your own to get the hang of what information they need from you in your opening post - but as a minimum you will need to post redacted photos/scans of all correspondence you've received from the council (both sides, if appropriate) as they need to see all the small print.

PePiPoo has an excellent success record in dealing with council tickets.
  • OakdeneOakdene Forumite
    2.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Umkomaas wrote: »
    As we tend to major on private parking tickets here, PePiPoo will be your best bet for council tickets. Register there (but please note that a hotmail address won't work) and post a new thread; here's your link:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?act=SF&s=&f=30

Have a read through some of the other threads there before you post your own to get the hang of what information they need from you in your opening post - but as a minimum you will need to post redacted photos/scans of all correspondence you've received from the council (both sides, if appropriate) as they need to see all the small print.

PePiPoo has an excellent success record in dealing with council tickets.

Thanks I shall head there now
    Dwy galon, un dyhead,
    Dwy dafod ond un iaith,
    Dwy raff yn cydio’n ddolen,
    Dau enaid ond un taith.
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just dont use a hotmail address to sign up - it will silently fail.
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support