PCS and DRP...

HI all,

Apologies if I am doing something wrong, first time in this forum.

I have received PCN by post (PARKING COLLECTION SERVICES, they are BPA registered) and have appealed according to Welcoming Thread however, PCS sent me email(MY FINDINGS) declining my appeal and i saw that only recently and DRP(Debt Recovery Plus, Same company I think) sent two letters asking for £100 and threatening to take me to court.

Welcoming Thread says that i should follow stage 2 (THREAD 3), however I could not find this thread....

Guys please help out and advice. I know I should not pay but bit worried what to do next
They have given until mid September to pay them. What shall I do next ...???

Followings are what they have emailed us:
My Finding
The site in question is subject to terms and conditions, which are stated on signs throughout the area. As these terms were breached on the date in question, a PCN was correctly and legitimately issued. The terms and conditions were broken by parking on private land in a restricted area.
I appreciate the circumstances alluded to within the correspondence; however, in the interests of fairness to all motorists, our company must adopt a consistent approach when enforcing Parking Charge Notices and therefore I am unable to cancel the PCN.
The photographic evidence for the charge can be viewed at . Input the vehicle registration and the PCN number. The photographs will load within a few minutes.
I also attach an example of the signage present upon the site which details why a PCN will be issued. Such signage is visible in the attached photographs.

Replies

• pogofishpogofish Forumite
    10.7K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HELPme_OUT wrote: »
    HI all,

Apologies if I am doing something wrong, first time in this forum.

Then your clear agreement to read the stickies before posting should be high in your memory.

And Post Four of the Newbies Sticky covers DRP in its entirety - you don't need to post yet another thread about them!
  • edited 31 August 2017 at 2:20PM
    Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 31 August 2017 at 2:20PM
    The NEWBIES thread says to read post #4 of it:
    DEBT COLLECTOR STAGE - SEE POST #4 BELOW
    and each post in any thread is numbered, so you just need to read post #4 of the NEWBIES thread.

We don't need to read another 'My Findings' letter from stupid old DRPLus ever in our lives!

No-one should be engaging with them (PCS, DR plus and Zenith are all the same trading company):

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5035663
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    which IDIOT parking company issued the original pcn ?
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • fisherjimfisherjim Forumite
    4.7K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    .....and threatening to take me to court.

I am certainDRP did not threaten that did they? If you had read the newbies thread you would know they can't!
  • They saying that they will recommend their client to take us to the court
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    PCS are not the parking firm. Which PARKING firm, on the PCN?
    They saying that they will recommend their client to take us to the court

They always say that. It is b0ll0cks. Have you not yet clicked on the inks in post #4 of the NEWBIES thread and found we've seen it all before, for a decade? No more discussion needed, honestly.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
    4.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    They saying that they will recommend their client to take us to the court

As I said before we know all about the lies that these muppets come up with and you are falling for it as you haven't researched:

DRP do not want to hand this back to the PPC as they work on commission only if they get you to cough up, so if you don't pay them they get nothing.
    It was PCS

If it's these idiots they have never taken anyone to court:

http://www.bmpa.eu/companydata/Parking_Control_Solutions.html
  • RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PCS and DRP are the same company - debt collectors

I asked for the name of the PARKING COMPANY
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
    4.7K Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Redx wrote: »
    PCS and DRP are the same company - debt collectors

I asked for the name of the PARKING COMPANY

I assumed it was these:

http://www.parkingcontrolsolutions.net/
This discussion has been closed.
LATEST NEWS AND DEALS