17 Posts
edited 30 August 2017 at 8:57PM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
lfjmldjvldxmv,.xcmlvdf

Replies

• Guys_DadGuys_Dad Forumite
    11K Posts
    10,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, posting under what I am taking is your real name further identifying yourself as the driver and mother of 4 does not help your case.

I suggest removing this post immediately and reposting under a different alias as PPCs monitor this forum.
  • edited 30 August 2017 at 8:55PM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 30 August 2017 at 8:55PM
    please read the NEWBIES sticky thread, again , it tells you exactly how to appeal

and the NOT A GPEOL argument wont work, not since BARRY BEAVIS lost 2 years ago for overstaying on a free car park !!

and edit post #1 to remove any hint of who was driving

the 2 terms you need are

THE DRIVER

THE KEEPER

who is the PPC involved ?

AND THIS THREAD http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5690559 WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND THE BREASTFEEDING ISSUES
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Thanks for the link RedX, I've read that already, thats where i got my idea from in fighting the fine. please could you send me the newbies sticky thread again.

The PCN is from Civil Enforcement Ltd

Not sure how to delete post
  • edited 1 September 2017 at 9:26AM
    RedxRedx Forumite
    36.9K Posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 1 September 2017 at 9:26AM
    you cannot delete post #1 , only edit it

a board guide or definitely an admin can delete the whole thread for you, plus change your username if you wish

the NEWBIES FAQ sticky thread is near the top of this forum

CEL are BPA members
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Thanks RedX.

Ive been researching for the past 4hrs. I did read the newbies thread but have re-read it several times since.

Ive found out CEL are BPA members but thanks for letting me know.

On the newbies thread, there is a template for appealing against BPA members. Should I use this to get the popla code?

How do I get admin to change my username?

Thank you so much for responding, i really do appreciate it.
  • nosferatu1001nosferatu1001 Forumite
    13K Posts
    10,000 Posts Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you use that to appeal
    Then you appeal to popla. That's the one you have to,work,on, and have plenty of time to do.

Try hitting report, but I'd suggest you won't get that changed.
  • Thanks nosferatu1001

ive emailed them. I read in the search section that if your user name resembles your name or email address and if your privacy at risk and gives away your identity, then they will change it.

Thanks for your reply.
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter, you will win at POPLA anyway, or CEL will cancel as soon as they see that template!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Just one more thing. In the BPA member template, it states

"your unremarkable and obscure signs were not seen by the driver, are in very small print and the terms are not readable to drivers"

I have since revisited the car park and took photos of the signage showing small print plus one sign has tree branches obstructing one of the signs.

Should I include these as attachments in my appeal's email to Civil Enforcement Ltd or just stick to the template?
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad
    100.2K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Attach the worst one but don't say you ''re-visited'' the car park (careful now...think about it!).
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Bacon flavoured toothpaste

Can you help this Forumite track some down?

Join the Forum discussion

£10 Christmas bonus

For benefits recipients

MSE News