Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• XDA
    XDA Posts: 388 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    girlchops said:
    Also i notice all my items since November until end of December all have very local postcodes. None are to other areas of the country let alone a different city or county. 🤔 Has anyone else noticed this?
    I have a few December ones that are 2-3 miles away and the rest are in different cities/counties.

November was the same, a few local ones and the rest were different counties.
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • gocat
    gocat Posts: 5,905 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Mortgage-free Glee!
    Hi I have just got a message saying I have to record sent items via the app using the internet.  I have the app but only use wifi when Im out and about, so could be a while before I register something as sent.  How quick do things need to be registered as sent.  If has to be immediate, will have to drop out as not worth my while paying for internet vs what I get from sending stuff.  
  • quoia
    quoia Posts: 14,435 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    gocat said:
    Hi I have just got a message saying I have to record sent items via the app using the internet.  I have the app but only use wifi when Im out and about, so could be a while before I register something as sent.  How quick do things need to be registered as sent.  If has to be immediate, will have to drop out as not worth my while paying for internet vs what I get from sending stuff.  
    IF you want to use the APP at all for recording your SENDING data, WHEN & WHERE you do it is ultra critical because that is the whole point!
    WHEN you do it is the THE TIME recorded for the item you've just deposited it in/at a Post Box/Office.
    WHERE you are at the time when you do it identifies the Post Box or Post Office that you've just used.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited 14 December 2020 at 5:20PM
    I've received a posting pack for January, but no incentive stamps, have I missed them? I had the December ones. I've only just come back on the panel, not sure if I've missed them, or if they haven't sent them out yet.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,664 Forumite
    edited 14 December 2020 at 5:34PM
    I’ve had my January stamps arrive. Think they were in one of the December packs. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • XDA
    bdark2755 said:
    I've received a posting pack for January, but no incentive stamps, have I missed them? I had the December ones. I've only just come back on the panel, not sure if I've missed them, or if they haven't sent them out yet.
    January’s stamps were sent out in December’s posting packs about 2 weeks ago.
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • XDA
    edited 14 December 2020 at 6:32PM
    gocat said:
    I don’t think postings need to be recorded immediately as I don’t recall reading that anywhere from Kantar?

However I would suggest that they would probably need to be recorded no later than a few hours after posting.

I would start recording them on the app when you have access to WiFi and see if Kantar get in contact? I expect they’ll want your postings confirmed by GPS (which is completely understandable) so I think you may run into issues unfortunately. No harm in trying first though!

FYI - There is a bit of setting up required on the app before you can start using it. No more than 15-20 minutes though.
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,664 Forumite
    I’d agree you’d at least need to log them some time the same day. They won’t notice the odd late one, but if you’re regularly not updating till another day, that is likely to get flagged. 
    Ditto not using the app - not obligatory at present but it does seem to be moving that way. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • Annft
    Annft Posts: 138 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
     I have received an item to post in January, it has an actual address on it, (not the the usual west brom one) does this mean I'm off training? it asks me to put a smart in the letter but i only have test ones, do i use these?  just a little confused. do they usually email you when you not on training anymore? sorry fir all the questions.
    thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport