Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 389

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4.1K replies 487.5K views

Replies

• SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    What usually happens if you receive your posting packs late?
    I received the stuff today and I've only just had time to look at it - one envelope should have gone yesterday and one today.  I've usually had a few days notice. Granted I could have sent the one today, but never imagined I would have missed the deadline. 
    Just post the missed items on the same day next week - there have been issues lately with packs arriving late and this is what Kantar have told us to do :smile:

2020 Wins:
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What usually happens if you receive your posting packs late?
    I received the stuff today and I've only just had time to look at it - one envelope should have gone yesterday and one today.  I've usually had a few days notice. Granted I could have sent the one today, but never imagined I would have missed the deadline. 
    On the website last week

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • Abbafan1972Abbafan1972 Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,
    thanks for that.  My items are always due on a Monday and Tuesday, so I will post them Monday and Tuesday next week.  According to my dashboard I have 2 items to post next week as well, but they haven't arrived yet. 
    Winging it since 1972

• XDAXDA Forumite
    210 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭
    I received next weeks posting back yesterday along with January’s stamps.

But for the first time ever, I don’t actually have any RFID stock at the moment to prepare them! 
    “Hardware: The parts of a computer system that can be thrown out of the nearest window!”
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    24.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve had a letter where the sender has really helpfully written on the back (in biro, no less) the date, that it needs to go into a post box before 12, and the bloody SMART code.
    Idiots.
    I do wish there was a way to report the brain dead without getting slung off the panel yourself. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    74.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    elsien said:
    I’ve had a letter where the sender has really helpfully written on the back (in biro, no less) the date, that it needs to go into a post box before 12, and the bloody SMART code.
    Idiots.
    I do wish there was a way to report the brain dead without getting slung off the panel yourself. 
    You could not make it up!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 1 month to go ****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • Abbafan1972Abbafan1972 Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    beanielou said:
    elsien said:
    Idiots.
    You could not make it up!
    That is so funny!
    Winging it since 1972

• paul2louisepaul2louise Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can I ask, I have been invited to a kantar panel called Life of Mail, does this have anything to do with the Royal mail panel. Thanks
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I ask, I have been invited to a kantar panel called Life of Mail, does this have anything to do with the Royal mail panel. Thanks

https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/Royal-Mail-MarketReach-Private-Life-of-Mail.pdf
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
  • edited 5 December 2020 at 2:05PM
    girlchopsgirlchops Forumite
    269 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    edited 5 December 2020 at 2:05PM
    Hi All,
    Correctly Delivered Survey invite appeared just now stating it was from 25 mins ago. 
    Had to login to app to accept despite it already being open hence receiving the notification!!
    Anyway I got it it for a change!! Yay!  👏👏 
    Happy Saturday 😁
    P.s. I think the dates were 21/12/20 - 03/01/21 but i only read them quickly as i'm not expecting to jet off to Bahamas anytime soon!!