Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 346

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 454.9K views

Replies

• libra10libra10 Forumite
    13.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you're new to the panel there is so much information that it's difficult to know where to start.  I've been at it for years, and occasionally become confused.  It's always helpful if we can help each other out.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    molerat said:
    I don't know if I can manage the hectic pace of the survey at the moment.  2 letters posted this week then 1 for Friday 17th and 1 for Friday 24th !
    Two cubes in two days - swaps?
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • moleratmolerat Forumite
    23.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    elsien said:
    molerat said:
    I don't know if I can manage the hectic pace of the survey at the moment.  2 letters posted this week then 1 for Friday 17th and 1 for Friday 24th !
    Nah, I'll cope :D

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    molerat said:
    I am the same!
    Opted for no trips to the PO for the moment so it is very quiet!
    Hope it does not go too manic when I am back on it fully.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • dobbiesloandobbiesloan Forumite
    2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭
    elsien said:
    That is OK if they send you £2 each for sending them. But when they make you go to the PO with a stamped cube then I think that is out of order.

GONE ENGLAND
    2K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Just had a small box delivered from Specsavers. So disappointed. I thought I had won something.
    GONE ENGLAND
  • edited 9 July at 4:37PM
    LittleVoiceLittleVoice Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 July at 4:37PM
    @dobbiesloan     "That is OK if they send you £2 each for sending them. But when they make you go to the PO with a stamped cube then I think that is out of order."

It's not "out of order".  If you post a stamped cube (and when you post a cube with APL) you get £2 for doing so.  If you have to buy the APL there will be some additional pence, depending on the value of the postage.  Just because a cube already has the postage affixed doesn't mean they don't give you £2 for your trouble.

2K posts
    ✭✭✭
    Just because a cube already has the postage affixed doesn't mean they don't give you £2 for your trouble.
    In the past I have only had rewards when I had to buy an APL. I hope you are right
    GONE ENGLAND
  • edited 9 July at 5:10PM
    LittleVoiceLittleVoice Forumite
    8.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 9 July at 5:10PM
    Just because a cube already has the postage affixed doesn't mean they don't give you £2 for your trouble.
    In the past I have only had rewards when I had to buy an APL. I hope you are right
    From page 11 of the Panellist Guide on the website:
    "Points To thank you for posting a cube or a medium parcel at a Post Office, you’ll receive 200 reward points."

I've just checked when I last posted a stamped cube.  It was in week commencing 15 June and yesterday they confirmed having paid the reward.

They pay you in advance for the purchase of the APL and then pay you for posting it about three weeks after the posting.