Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 343

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4.5K replies 513.9K views

Replies

• gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭

I sent them a email on the 1 July. and advised them of the situation but to date no reply received. 

Waste of time emailing them, I sent them a querie explaining my problem and two days later they asked what my problem was. Now I have 2 smarts that they don't know about.
    If you have SMARTs which are not showing online anywhere, just return them to TNS
  • moleratmolerat Forumite
    24.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got an unaddressed for 3/8 - 23/8.  Check your account. :)
  • edited 7 July 2020 at 2:08PM
    gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 7 July 2020 at 2:08PM
    Just been offered an Unaddressed Mail Survey  for 3 -23 August
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    25.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing for  me.
    As an aside, I've had a cube delivered next door. No red card to say there had been an attempted delivery. When I go to put in on the system none of the available options apply. Has anyone else found this and which one did you tick?
    If I remember rightly I had to choose between delivered to postbox on the first attempt, handed directly to me,  left outside/shared area, or red card for attempted delivery. None of which are what actually happened. 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • edited 7 July 2020 at 3:22PM
    getmishaoutgetmishaout Forumite
    12 posts
    Fifth Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
    edited 7 July 2020 at 3:22PM
    Hi all, I am new to the survey and just wanted to clarify something - if you miss/can't post on the day you are supposed to, do you wait until the same day next week and mail it then as normal?
    Thank you!
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    25.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all, I am new to the survey and just wanted to clarify something - if you miss/can't post on the day you are supposed to, do you wait until the same day next week and mail it then as normal?
    Thank you!
    It's all in their FAQ and guidance - have you read that? 
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • getmishaoutgetmishaout Forumite
    12 posts
    elsien said:
    Thank you!
    I have searched the website and app for the last 30 minutes and can't find the answer? I've downloaded like 8 different PDFs, clicked through things, but I can't find an answer to my basic question.
  • getmishaoutgetmishaout Forumite
    12 posts
    elsien said:
    Thank you!
    Do you know the answer? I mean, I can keep searching, but I haven't been successful so far so any help and a clear answer would be very helpful.
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    15.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
    That's right.  Wait till the following week, and post on the same day.
    HTH
  • edited 7 July 2020 at 3:56PM
    widebandwideband Forumite
    88 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 10 Posts
    edited 7 July 2020 at 3:56PM
    From the help section, Sending items:

What if I am unable to post an item on the scheduled date?
    Don’t worry! You can still post an item after the scheduled posting date, preferably on the same day the following week. If you can't post on the same day the following week, the same day two weeks ahead will be fine, though you can as an alternative post on the first available working day. In all these instances, remember to log the actual posting date on your account.