Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 329

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.4K replies 447.6K views

Replies

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    71.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an empty envelope!!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • joeyjimblesjoeyjimbles Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got the eggs - just - the envelope was ripped and squashed. My postman said he hoped it wasn't supposed to be a surprise! 

op £32.62
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    molerat said:
    2 of my "used" RFIDs have gone to return but still 4 "inside unsent items".  I have messaged but will give them until the end of the week then mark as "I don't have this RFID" and return

If the 4 inside unsent items are still listed that way and not transferred to the "return" list, keep them.  TNS are still aware that you have them so why send them back when they have said to keep RFIDs already held unless you are asked to return them?  Just dispose of the envelopes and so on which included the RFIDs.
  • edited 2 June at 2:00PM
    moleratmolerat Forumite
    23K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 2 June at 2:00PM
    molerat said:
    2 of my "used" RFIDs have gone to return but still 4 "inside unsent items".  I have messaged but will give them until the end of the week then mark as "I don't have this RFID" and return

If the 4 inside unsent items are still listed that way and not transferred to the "return" list, keep them.  TNS are still aware that you have them so why send them back when they have said to keep RFIDs already held unless you are asked to return them?  Just dispose of the envelopes and so on which included the RFIDs.
    If they are listed as inside unsent items they cannot be used in another item and cannot be removed from that item by me so are of no use unless they move them as they did for the 2 they wanted returning.  They have replied to my message and said return them so I put them as "don't have this RFID", the only way to remove them from an unlisted item, and sent them back.

• wirewolfwirewolf Forumite
    55 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    we all missed out on the Easter eggs though, thought they might have sent something to reward us for our loyalty and patience!
    Hate to say this, but I got some as well.
  • milliemillie Forumite
    1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 500 Posts
    ✭✭✭
    Has anyone had an email from Kantar asking them to trial a new element they are introducing called a pinpoint device. I apparently picks up the RFID when it is delivered through the letterbox. I had the email on Tuesday
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    millie said:
    Has anyone had an email from Kantar asking them to trial a new element they are introducing called a pinpoint device. I apparently picks up the RFID when it is delivered through the letterbox. I had the email on Tuesday

Yes I have had an invite and have accepted - if it works okay then this would save us all some time with logging received mail.
    2020 Wins:
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    13.7K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've also had the email regarding Pinpoint, and accepted.
  • Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guessing everyone who has received invitations to Pinpoint have letterboxes that go into their houses and don't live in HMO?
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guessing everyone who has received invitations to Pinpoint have letterboxes that go into their houses and don't live in HMO?
    Possibly, but it’s not exclusively, as I have my own letter box and didn’t receive the email.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j