Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 325

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.4K replies 448.3K views

Replies

• General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    beanielou said:
    Can someone please remind me how many RFID's I can put in an envelope?
    Is it 6?  Thanks  :)
    You can put 8 in each return envelope.
    Oh dear I have put 9 in. 

Don't worry.  If they fit without splitting the envelope, then they'll get back.
  • edited 23 May at 3:16PM
    gt94sss2gt94sss2 Forumite
    4.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 23 May at 3:16PM
    Got accepted for a  correctly delivered survey starting on the 8 June today.
    Slightly surprised as I didn't see the email for about 30 min and usually all the places are full by then!
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    71.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    gt94sss2 said:
    Got accepted for a  correctly delivered survey starting on the 8 June today.
    Slightly surprised as I didn't see the email for about 30 min and usually all the places are full by then!
    Same here!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • n.harvey47n.harvey47 Forumite
    321 posts
    Ninth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Same here,as well!!
    Only just seen email as well and definitely surprised it was still available-only the second one I have had this year!
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    71.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here,as well!!
    Only just seen email as well and definitely surprised it was still available-only the second one I have had this year!
    I think only my second one this year too!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just picked up a UMS today starting 22/6 when I logged in.
  • tomvoxtomvox Forumite
    149 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    redagila said:
    Just picked up a UMS today starting 22/6 when I logged in.
    Same here. Good timing!
  • tomvoxtomvox Forumite
    149 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 100 Posts
    Weird goings on today! I had a test item - I know!! When I went to register it I got the "are you sure of the RFID code" which usually means you've mistyped it. I checked and I had entered the correct code so the twit sending presumably either put the wrong RFID in or it was one he had from pre-lockdown and it had been removed from his account (more likely I think). Also I had a small padded envelope addressed to someone 4 doors down (why am I never on the Correctly Delivered Mail survey when this happens)? Finally when I registered the test item I checked my RFID stock to find that I had gained one. I only had one left (other than in unsent items) after I returned what they asked for. After registering todays RFID it showed I had three in stock. I am officially bamboozled. 
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    tomvox said:
    Weird goings on today! I had a test item - I know!! When I went to register it I got the "are you sure of the RFID code" which usually means you've mistyped it. I checked and I had entered the correct code so the twit sending presumably either put the wrong RFID in or it was one he had from pre-lockdown and it had been removed from his account (more likely I think). Also I had a small padded envelope addressed to someone 4 doors down (why am I never on the Correctly Delivered Mail survey when this happens)? Finally when I registered the test item I checked my RFID stock to find that I had gained one. I only had one left (other than in unsent items) after I returned what they asked for. After registering todays RFID it showed I had three in stock. I am officially bamboozled. 
    I was getting that sometimes before life changed.  If I recall correctly it was generally when it was a business poster rather than private individual.
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Received a posting pack today with items to be sent next week so it looks like we're back to work. Still no news about what to do with items that didn't get sent before the shut down though.