• aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post First Anniversary
    edited 29 March 2020 at 12:37PM
    Options
    Zanderman said:
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:
    I have an item to post today and its after 12 noon. My exercise time today is about 4.30pm. I have decided to post it then and will process the rest on the given dates and will fit them into my exercise time.  These are just letters. OMG I really cannot believe this is what its all come to. 
    BUT you have been told to stop sending things.
    OK you will be going out any way but they have said they are suspending the survey and to keep items till later, not post them according to the original survey requirements.
    I think you should just keep the items safely and not post them.
    And it is not just about you and your timetable but the people who would receive what you are posting.  Better to avoid any need for them to be bothered by having to collect or have to re-arrange delivery.
    If the survey is suspended then it is actually a waste of your time and the items being posted.
    Please none of you lecture me. Obviously I am not the only one. Received an item of mail today posted on the 27 March and received today. 
    Not lecturing, just asking!  Why do you intend to post items when you've been told not to? Am I missing something?  Kantar have asked you not to post.
    You must be missing something.
    Who/where has anyone been told not to?
    When did Kantar have asked you not to post?

It's the first thing you see when you log in.
    You said you logged in earlier - you didn't read the notice?
    Why would I, I was looking for the non existent survey to accept.
    Incidently it does not say any such message on log in.
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    edited 29 March 2020 at 2:19PM
    Options
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:
    I have an item to post today and its after 12 noon. My exercise time today is about 4.30pm. I have decided to post it then and will process the rest on the given dates and will fit them into my exercise time.  These are just letters. OMG I really cannot believe this is what its all come to. 
    OK you will be going out any way but they have said they are suspending the survey and to keep items till later, not post them according to the original survey requirements.
    And it is not just about you and your timetable but the people who would receive what you are posting.  Better to avoid any need for them to be bothered by having to collect or have to re-arrange delivery.
    If the survey is suspended then it is actually a waste of your time and the items being posted.
    Please none of you lecture me. Obviously I am not the only one. Received an item of mail today posted on the 27 March and received today. 
    Not lecturing, just asking!  Why do you intend to post items when you've been told not to? Am I missing something?  Kantar have asked you not to post.

You must be logging in to a different site.  Right on the front page, dated 25 March, is the notice where, under the heading of Corovirus Update, it says they are pausing the survey and "please do not leave your home on survey business". 

What's the address of the landing page where this does not appear?  Or is it the case that you are using the App and that has a different display?
  • aardvaak
    aardvaak Posts: 5,833 Forumite
    Options
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:

You must be logging in to a different site.  Right on the front page, dated 25 March, is the notice where, under the heading of Corovirus Update, it says they are pausing the survey and "please do not leave your home on survey business". 

What's the address of the landing page where this does not appear?  Or is it the case that you are using the App and that has a different display?
    Yes it says they are pausing surveys but it does not say do not post

• Baileys_Babe
    Baileys_Babe Posts: 5,586 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    aardvaak said:
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:
    aardvaak said:
    Zanderman said:

Yes it says they are pausing surveys but it does not say do not post

It says " pause all survey tasks which require you to leave the house"

If you have a post box in your home that the Royal Mail collect from you would be in a position to continue posting otherwise you need to stop posting.
    Fashion on a ration 2024 66/66 coupons remaining
    80 coupons rolled over 0/80 coupons spent - using for secondhand purchases

One
     income, home educating family 
  • retiredandskint
    Options
    I'm still getting them delivered.  
  • tboo
    tboo Posts: 1,379 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post Photogenic
    edited 30 March 2020 at 4:01PM
    Options
    Fot those that may have missed the advice posted on the Kantar main page

“You’re only here for a short visit.
    Don’t hurry, don't worry and be sure to smell the flowers along the way.”
    Walter Hagen

365 Day 1p Challenge for 2021 #41 ✅
    Jar £440.31/£667.95 and Bank £389.67/£667.95

• gt94sss2
    gt94sss2 Posts: 5,630 Forumite
    Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Are people still preparing items that were due to be posted? (Though obviously not actually posting them!)
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,268 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    gt94sss2 said:
    Are people still preparing items that were due to be posted? (Though obviously not actually posting them!)
    No. I see no point.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • joeyjimbles
    joeyjimbles Posts: 2,219 Forumite
    edited 30 March 2020 at 6:18PM
    Options
    I'm still getting them delivered.  
    Me too. 2 on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 1 today.
    And I'm not prepping anything. I've just put everything away in the drawer and I'll get them out as and when we start up again.
    NF 05.24 £18.00/£00.00 £72.00/£72.00

LD 11.24 £500.00/£345.00 (69%)    INS 12.24 £600.00/£000.00
    Renewal 24 £400.00/£403.00      Renewal 25 £450.00/£070.00 (15%)    
    Avch 08.24 £100.00/£025.00       NPt 12.24 £250.00/£083.00
    FD £3600.00/£1200.00                 X24 £1500.00/£0600.00

• tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    edited 30 March 2020 at 6:44PM
    Options
    gt94sss2 said:

I am. It's just as easy to have everything ready to go when we get the OK to start posting again. I suspect they wont be sending any further packs out until then so I feel it's simply more convenient (of course if I had a few cubes to post my answer would probably be different).
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure