Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 303

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.3K replies 440.9K views

Replies

• aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got another email today inviting me to correctly delivered survey on the 16th March but some sc*m b*g has nicked it again!
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was surprised to actually be able to accept the invite today, thought it would have long gone by the time I logged on!
  • SurfermomSurfermom Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts I won, I won, I won!
    ✭✭✭
    Just back on the survey after a break. Got my first training pack today but no stamps, can someone remind me when I'm supposed to get the first lot and the presentation pack please.
  • Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I managed to get onto an Unaddressed Mail Survey this afternoon. Was i nthe park with my dog when I got the email, managed to get online and clicked the box which appeared under available surveys so hopefully it worked!
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    61 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    Surfermom said:
    Just back on the survey after a break. Got my first training pack today but no stamps, can someone remind me when I'm supposed to get the first lot and the presentation pack please.
    Got mine in first live pack after a couple of weeks training.
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamps have arrived, including a star wars set, that's a nice bonus considering I have had my thank you and goodbye message a couple of weeks ago!
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • NBLondonNBLondon Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have used the last of my "extra" sticky labels today.  I left the panel a year ago.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • HomingPigeonHomingPigeon Forumite
    113 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    I have a test item to post on Tues morning but I won't be able to post it until the afternoon. Should I just post it in the afternoon, or hold onto it and post it the following week on the Tuesday morning? TIA.
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I have a test item to post on Tues morning but I won't be able to post it until the afternoon. Should I just post it in the afternoon, or hold onto it and post it the following week on the Tuesday morning? TIA.
    Post it in the afternoon - Kantar do not really care what time of day you post it, so long as it is accurately logged on the app or website :)

2020 Wins:
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can foresee a time, coming shortly, when a number of active panelists will have to self isolate because of the Cororavirus and will not be able to fulfil their posting commitments in a timely way.  I hope KANTAR will be issuing instructions on what should be done in these cases.