Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 299

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.3K replies 441K views

Replies

• luverlyjuberlyluverlyjuberly Forumite
    177 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    Thanks for the reply the label on a box I received is white with a PRN code on it, is that the reference number you refer to?
    From September 2008 - Wepromiseto £133.19, Greasypalm £46.16, Quidco £10.40, Cashback Kings £74.54. Vouchers £31.00. myhpf £21.03
    Topcashback £137.54 Matchbetting £24.70 MORTGAGE FREE END OF JULY 2015 (YIPPEE!)
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is. .........
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I received a standard RCID post today wrapped in a plastic bag inside of which was a survey by the Royal Mail! Asking me what the post contained! How do I answer?

I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • trix-a-belletrix-a-belle Forumite
    1.1K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭
    Silvercar, was it in the plastic bag as it had been opened or to keep it with the letter? you could 1) get in touch with TNS and ask their advice, 2) see if they already have a default answer in the training manual/faqs or 3) answer it fictionally however you like (much like the things we all say are contained in the cubes lol)
    (i'd probably go with option 3)
    - Mortgage: 1st one down, 2nd: £114800£72k
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Mingle, GiffGaff, Prolific, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps :)
    MFiT-T5 knocking down the mortgage to be freeee
    41K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely hadn't been opened, it was wrapped in plastic to keep it with the item.
    Of course the easiest is to bin it and ignore, but the devil in me is tempted to answer truthfully   :D 
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • gocatgocat Forumite
    5.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Mortgage-free Glee!
    ✭✭✭✭

Hello,  Got this in my messages this morning. Is it just a standard message sent out now and then as I cant seem to find any items still to record.  Thanks in advance :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don’t yet have all your data for some of the test items you have sent or received over the last two weeks. As soon as you have a moment, can you please check that you have no items still to record? Please bear in mind, there might just be an item still on its way to you. If you're all up-to-date, please disregard this message. Thank you.

Kind regards,

The Kantar Postal Panels Team

• quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gocat said:

Hello,  Got this in my messages this morning. Is it just a standard message sent out now and then as I cant seem to find any items still to record.  Thanks in advance :) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We don’t yet have all your data for some of the test items you have sent or received over the last two weeks. As soon as you have a moment, can you please check that you have no items still to record? Please bear in mind, there might just be an item still on its way to you. If you're all up-to-date, please disregard this message. Thank you.

Kind regards,

The Kantar Postal Panels Team

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    41K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often get that message and ignore it. If you know you’ve logged everything as required it just means the post has been slow or something has been lost in the post!
    41K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often get a message asking me to confirm that an item was posted when I logged it as they haven’t picked up it’s ongoing journey for 36-48 hours. Always from my nearest post box, suggesting that they often miss it out on their rounds. At least I’ve learned never to trust that box for anything I want sent promptly! 
  • need_an_answerneed_an_answer Forumite
    2.8K posts
    Sixth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Silvercar...the survey thing,I had one a while back and decided that ignorance is bliss...what they don't know about they cant remove you from the panel for so I'm afraid it went in the bin and I'm just leaving it at that
    in S2 T 8 F 35
    out S5 T 7 F 32

2017-32 2018 -33 2019 -21