Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 299

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.8K replies 472.6K views

Replies

• Baileys_BabeBaileys_Babe Forumite
    3.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    March's incentive stamps received today.
  • moleratmolerat Forumite
    23.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be some kind of record - incentive for correctly delivered last week paid today !
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    73.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    molerat said:
    Must be some kind of record - incentive for correctly delivered last week paid today !
    Wow!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • edited 21 February at 6:43PM
    stevephotostevephoto Forumite
    30 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 21 February at 6:43PM
    Postal prices are going up on 23rd March, Small letter 76p 1st and 65p 2nd.
    Cubes will cost £3.70 1st and £3.10 2nd, Medium parcels £5.90 1st and £5.20 2nd.
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Postal prices are going up on 23rd March, Small letter 76p 1st and 65p 2nd.
    Cubes will cost £3.70 1st and £3.10 2nd, Medium parcels £5.90 1st and £5.20 2nd.
    That means we get a pay rise for the monthly incentive.  We'll also get more for sending a second class cube but less for first class.
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    March stamps received, even though I’ve been told I’m reaching the end of my 6 month stint.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just starting another six month stint. Postage stamps and presentation stamps received (the latter I've never used and have a big backlog of previous issues I don't know what to do with).   At least with the cost of postage stamps rising again there's a little more incentive to continue with the surveys but the cube posting is a real inconvenience !
  • joeyjimblesjoeyjimbles Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Primrose said:
    Postage stamps and presentation stamps received (the latter I've never used and have a big backlog of previous issues I don't know what to do with).   
    I sell the presentation packs to stamp collectors either on eBay or FB or wherever. I think a lot of people must do the same as there are often several of the ones I have to sell already offered. 

op £57.72
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    I use the presentation packs as normal stamps - they won't be worth anything more than face value for quite a while.  Its handy when I get the ones with large value stamps in them (£1+) as I use them for parcels.
    2020 Wins:
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saetana said:
    I use the presentation packs as normal stamps - they won't be worth anything more than face value for quite a while.  Its handy when I get the ones with large value stamps in them (£1+) as I use them for parcels.
    Which also fits the description of LARGE LETTER ones - currently worth £1.06 (until 23rd March) ...
    ... when they become worth £1.15

There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..