Forum Home » Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 298

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.2K replies 439.3K views

Replies

• edited 3 February at 10:46AM
    moleratmolerat Forumite
    22.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited 3 February at 10:46AM
    Certainly runs as feast or famine, currently famine for me !

No items to log received last week, only next week's posting pack.
    I have 2 items to post this week, I have the RFIDs in them.
    Again only 2 items to post next week, no RFIDs to put in them.
    Wk comm 17 Feb I will have one item to post each day M-F.
  • ciderboy2009ciderboy2009 Forumite
    701 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭
    I've just gone to post today's item and noticed that the app was telling me I had two items to post today.

It looks like, since the weekend, I've had duplicates of all of this weeks items added to my sending list (with different R numbers though). I've not received anything else to post though.

I've sent a message to them about it but has this happened to anyone else?
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    60 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    aardvaak wrote: »
    Then it shows there is something horribly wrong with the system.

Sent them a message about it, same condescending response as usual.....'you have to be quick etc'

No answer to my comment that I was actually logged in at time of receipt yet still no invite!

Waste of time contacting them.
  • VeneziaVenezia Forumite
    795 posts
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭
    wideband wrote: »
    Sent them a message about it, same condescending response as usual.....'you have to be quick etc'

No answer to my comment that I was actually logged in at time of receipt yet still no invite!

Waste of time contacting them.

I am wondering if they send the email to everyone but only put the actual invite on the individuals website in the areas required by them for the survey.

It seems too coincidental that on checking either immediately or not long after receiving the email there is nothing there and yet on a couple of occasions it has still been there when I have checked late.
  • edited 4 February at 10:07PM
    Chocmonster7Chocmonster7 Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 4 February at 10:07PM
    Only just come back onto the live panel, since my last stint my local Post Office has been forced into the WHSmiths and I got to enjoy my first visit today. Previously the branch had a drop box for Parcels which I could fit the cube into, not now which means I was forced to waste time joining the queue. Luckily the woman who served me couldn't have cared less when I told her it had the right stamps on it and could she just put it into the bag. I was fully prepared for the "what's in it?" line of questioning. :rotfl:
  • FebruarycatFebruarycat Forumite
    1.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture PPI Party Pooper
    ✭✭✭
    I have a bit of a dilemma my local post office is closing next week, a notice has gone up on the door yesterday. I think I have about a month left on my 6 month stint do I wait and hope I don't get a cube to post (I posted one yesterday) but I usually get around one a month to post, or shall I inform Kantar.

The post office is hoping to relocate to another building but when that will be no one knows yet. The 2 suggested post offices to use are too far for me as I don't drive

Anyone else had this happen and what did you do?
    Thanks
    OnePoll = £25 18/10/19 £25 6/7/19
    Pureprofile = £25.00 16/3/19
    PanelOpinion = £10.59 4.1.19 - £10.35 19/9/19
  • girlchopsgirlchops Forumite
    246 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I have a bit of a dilemma my local post office is closing next week, a notice has gone up on the door yesterday. I think I have about a month left on my 6 month stint do I wait and hope I don't get a cube to post (I posted one yesterday) but I usually get around one a month to post, or shall I inform Kantar.

The post office is hoping to relocate to another building but when that will be no one knows yet. The 2 suggested post offices to use are too far for me as I don't drive

Anyone else had this happen and what did you do?
    Thanks
    Hi February Cat,
    Personally I would play it by ear and see what turns up.  I would post as normal until/if it becomes inconvenient or impossible to post at your Post Office. Should you be asked to send a cube etc to post please remember it can always be posted the same day on the following week(s) by which time your alternate local Post Office may have appeared.
    I've been doing this survey for a few years now but others with more experience may wish to correct me.
    HTH  : )
  • edited 8 February at 2:58PM
    luverlyjuberlyluverlyjuberly Forumite
    177 posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    edited 8 February at 2:58PM
    I seem to have got confused over what an APL is. Are they always gold in colour?
    From September 2008 - Wepromiseto £133.19, Greasypalm £46.16, Quidco £10.40, Cashback Kings £74.54. Vouchers £31.00. myhpf £21.03
    Topcashback £137.54 Matchbetting £24.70 MORTGAGE FREE END OF JULY 2015 (YIPPEE!)
  • girlchopsgirlchops Forumite
    246 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    I seem to have got confused over what an APL is. Are they always gold in colour?
    It's the printed sticky label you get when you pay for postage at the Post Office and i think my last one was white although 1st class! These APLs have a reference number on them now, so when that ref no. is entered into RM's Track and Trace page it enables the sender to know that an item has been delivered.
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.1K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the TNS system depicts a golden item but they don't look like that.  It's to make us as confused as they are!