Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 290

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.7K replies 467.2K views
1287288290292293372

Replies

  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    dbrookf wrote: »
    I logged in immediately, nothing there – tried 10 minutes later and success!!


    As it has been said before I wonder if they are ever sent
  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    We rarely hear anyone being successful to I think they must feel ashamed that they always nick them.
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aardvaak wrote: »
    We rarely hear anyone being successful to I think they must feel ashamed that they always nick them.

    What utter nonsense
  • edited 19 January at 1:33PM
    GetRealBabeGetRealBabe Forumite
    2.3K posts
    Tenth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 19 January at 1:33PM
    aardvaak wrote: »
    As it has been said before I wonder if they are ever sent

    I also missed out but am starting a Correctly Delivered survey tomorrow,
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    It seems to be largely pot luck with the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys - sometimes they are gone within minutes and sometimes they are still available a couple of hours later. I find they are more likely to be available for longer if its the weekend - presumably as people are out and have not seen the email yet.
    2020 Wins:
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saetana wrote: »
    It seems to be largely pot luck with the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail surveys - sometimes they are gone within minutes and sometimes they are still available a couple of hours later. I find they are more likely to be available for longer if its the weekend - presumably as people are out and have not seen the email yet.


    Unless as I suspect some people do not have a life and sit on their computers litually all day
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    aardvaak wrote: »
    Unless as I suspect some people do not have a life and sit on their computers litually all day

    Seems to me that unless you are offered the first refusal, you won’t be happy. I picked the one up yesterday but plenty of times when I log on and there is nothing there, I’m not complaining, that’s just how it is. So it’s completely unnecessary to call people slime and !!!!!!!s just because they happen to be quicker than you.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aardvaak wrote: »
    Unless as I suspect some people do not have a life and sit on their computers litually all day

    Is that the same people you relied upon googling an Amazon number for you?
  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    custardy wrote: »
    Is that the same people you relied upon googling an Amazon number for you?


    NO - you really should not do history search
  • custardycustardy Forumite
    37.8K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aardvaak wrote: »
    NO - you really should not do history search

    Thankfully Im not a goldfish and can remember a thread I posted on a few days ago........
Sign In or Register to comment.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support