Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 287

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.8K replies 472.5K views

Replies

• edited 11 January at 10:25PM
    General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    2.4K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 11 January at 10:25PM
    I have had a similar message. Perhaps if they increased the rewards more of the existing panalists might stay. A number on here have said it is no longer worth the effort. The push to use the app may deter those who don't have/need a smart phone. Not wishing to be ageist I assume it is mainly the older generation who have a non smart phones. I can't see the younger people wanting stamps as they do everything electronically and have no need for them.

I too received the email selling the idea of our promoting this to our friends. Quite honestly I would not feel comfortable suggesting this to those who know me, it's something I do but would not want to inflict it on a friend.

I have what I call a "granny phone" because that is all I need - something to receive texts for online banking verification. I'm certainly not going to get a smart phone for Kantar TNS.

And I have enough stamps to see me through to my grave I should think, use very few in a year and give many away.

I do, however, quite like the Unaddressed and Correctly Delivered surveys as they at least provide something I can easily convert to something I actually want.
  • CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    760 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I know it's a bit late for this offer, but if anyone wants my Kantar diary, I'm happy to post it to you, I have no use for it.

Be like me and give it to a charity shop
  • MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.9K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The app keeps shutting down on me whenever I enter a received item or post an item. I've sent tickets (annoyingly they close every thread they respond to) and they are aware, but it is frustrating.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • bristolleedsfanbristolleedsfan Forumite
    8.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    MABLE wrote: »
    I have been retraining for last month and have on Saturday received items to send to Mr Hussey rather than Mrs Smith. They have enclosed with the posting items the first class stamps and a roll of sellotape but I thought I should also receive the presentation stamps as well. Perhaps someone could advise me. Thanks,

I did not get presentation stamps, did get 2020 diary :)
  • Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    MABLE wrote: »

I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didn’t get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape. :huh:
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.6K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    73.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Primrose wrote: »
    I really wish they wouldn,t use this expression "ticket" or "ticket has expired". I,ve had problems figuring out what the heck they mean. Does this makes me technically illiterate ???

You & me both.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • CRISPIANNE3CRISPIANNE3 Forumite
    760 posts
    Eighth Anniversary 500 Posts Name Dropper Car Insurance Carver!
    ✭✭✭
    I also have items to send to Mr Hussey and I didn’t get the presentation or the first class stamps. But I did get the sellotape. :huh:

I got the sellotape with a diary I will never use. However the sellotape is really good quality and at this moment in time I have about 3 reels of the stuff.
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    81 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    exactly the same happened to me yesterday...I emailed them at the end of last week and assumed the newly appeared items were in response to that email,however it looks like its an auto generation as you have I think received exactly the same as me.
    I have had the long running battle of getting back on the panel since July and this is now the 5th time in that period that I re start training.
    I wonder how long this stint will be before I'm dropped again

According to my 'item preparation' I have 2 weeks of training then a live item to post - it has changed once already so could change again:mad: