Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,633
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Forumite
    Invitation to complete Unaddressed mail survey appeared when I logged in.
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    Is anyone else seeing zero stars for data freshness this week?

I had five stars at the end of last week, and noticed today that they've all disappeared. I've been entering items in the same way as usual.

TIA!
  • InA
    InA Posts: 224
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Forumite
    westiea wrote: »
    Just got a message saying Xmas stamps will be posted out in next few weeks, for those that are waiting!

For the last couple of years, I've missed out on the Xmas stamps literally by one week. Due to be rested soon, so it might happen again, such is my luck! :rotfl:
  • elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,522
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    InA wrote: »
    Is anyone else seeing zero stars for data freshness this week?

I had five stars at the end of last week, and noticed today that they've all disappeared. I've been entering items in the same way as usual.

TIA!

Yes, me.
    They lie.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • westiea wrote: »
    Just got a message saying Xmas stamps will be posted out in next few weeks, for those that are waiting!

I haven’t had such a message but I’m only due to start again at the end of this month, so looks like I will have missed them... 😭
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Anvil1 wrote: »
    Still waiting for my diary, anyone else not received theirs ?

I have not had one either, always use to get one but now seem to miss out on them.
  • I see that the star system for the percentage of items posted using GPS verification has disppeared from Your Contribution section. I don't know about other pannelists it was not right about my posting and the number of stars varied depending if I was looking at the on the app or the desk top version.
  • Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    I see that the star system for the percentage of items posted using GPS verification has disppeared from Your Contribution section. I don't know about other pannelists it was not right about my posting and the number of stars varied depending if I was looking at the on the app or the desk top version.
    I still have the star system showing on the website, never tried the app. However all my stars for Data Freshness have vanished for some reason...
    2020 Wins:
  • djp64
    djp64 Posts: 194
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    Received the Christmas stamps (12 x 1st) in this weeks posting pack : )

Debbie
  • silvercar
    silvercar Posts: 46,865
    Academoney Grad Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary
    Ambassador
    djp64 wrote: »
    Received the Christmas stamps (12 x 1st) in this weeks posting pack : )

Debbie

Me too!

I am not going to be using my diary, so if anyone who hasn't received theirs is desperate for one just PM me their address.
    I'm a Forum Ambassador on The Coronavirus Boards as well as the housing, mortgages and student money saving boards. I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Forum Ambassadors are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an illegal or inappropriate post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (it's not part of my role to deal with this). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure