Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 269

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 462K views

Replies

• libra10libra10 Forumite
    14.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also received invitation for CD surveys.
  • SnozzleSnozzle Forumite
    67 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    For the first time I received the diary as I am always rested when it's been posted in the past. A nice surprise. Never received the Xmas stamps and always seem to be training when the Easter sweets sent out so I miss them too. Hey ho....
  • SnozzleSnozzle Forumite
    67 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    Should of said I got it yesterday!😁
  • redagilaredagila Forumite
    5.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also signed up for CDS - hope it has gone through OK because problem in the town & local villages & internet is almost impossible to use.

I am not currently on the main survey but received a diary this morning in the post.
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.5K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed it again. :(
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    For those who were concerned about their star ratings under Your Contribution - there is an article on the front page of the website that explains why you might not be getting stars if you are using the app. I can't copy and paste it but the upshot is to get full stars for Verified Items you need to:

a) be using the app to enter your items

b) be entering your items standing next to your posting location

c) your phone is connected to the internet whilst you are entering the item

d) the app has permission to access your location.

If one or more of these things is not happening then you may not get full stars, or any stars sometimes.

Hope that helps to explain things - it said to drop them a message if you are having problems.
    2020 Wins:
  • silvercarsilvercar Forumite, Board Guide
    41.6K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saetana wrote: »
    For those who were concerned about their star ratings under Your Contribution - there is an article on the front page of the website that explains why you might not be getting stars if you are using the app. I can't copy and paste it but the upshot is to get full stars for Verified Items you need to:

a) be using the app to enter your items

b) be entering your items standing next to your posting location

c) your phone is connected to the internet whilst you are entering the item

d) the app has permission to access your location.

If one or more of these things is not happening then you may not get full stars, or any stars sometimes.

Hope that helps to explain things - it said to drop them a message if you are having problems.

I tick all those boxes yet still don't get 5 stars. they told me it only refreshes every 30 days so wait.

I don't think there is any reward for a high star count, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Debate House Prices & the Economy, House Buying, Renting & Selling, Mortgages and Endowments, In My Home incl DIY, Overseas Holidays & Student boards.
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly.
    Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an abusive or illegal post then please report it to [email protected]. Any views are mine and not the official line of moneysavingexpert.com.
  • aninymooseaninymoose Forumite
    152 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    Anvil1 wrote: »
    Correctly delivered survey

Just got an invite on account, haven’t recd email yet, clicked accept before I noted dates !!!

From 25 November just got email

Thank you just grabbed the survey from the app. Didn’t receive an email
  • aardvaakaardvaak Forumite
    5.7K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    aninymoose wrote: »
    Thank you just grabbed the survey from the app. Didn’t receive an email

Lucky you I lost out by 30 minutes
  • littlemoneylittlemoney Forumite
    375 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 100 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭
    silvercar wrote: »
    I tick all those boxes yet still don't get 5 stars. they told me it only refreshes every 30 days so wait.

I don't think there is any reward for a high star count, so maybe I'm worrying over nothing.

The desktop version and the app can show a different number of stars.