Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Options

Comments

• elsien
    elsien Posts: 32,735 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    I don't mind the app, I find it more convenient than cranking up the laptop just to log a letter. When it works.
    Just had a reply to say they're doing an app update in a few weeks and to let them know if the problem persists.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • littlemoney
    littlemoney Posts: 788 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Options
    Using the app assumes you have access to a device on which apps can be installed. If they expect you to log the posting as soon as you have put it in the post box then they assume you have a contract with a data allowance not a pay as you go phone. If I could install the app I would wait till I get home to log the posting so what difference does it make if you use the app or log into the internet on a Windows computer
  • Chocmonster7
    Chocmonster7 Posts: 2,606 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    Typical, the day on which my post doesn't arrive until 6.10pm (yesterday) it doesn't contain any test items to record to highlight the late time!
  • libra10
    libra10 Posts: 18,693 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Post Photogenic First Anniversary
    Options
    I've won the £10 daily draw today, the second time since I started doing the panel several years ago.
  • GetRealBabe
    GetRealBabe Posts: 2,258 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Photogenic
    Options
    libra10 wrote: »
    I've won the £10 daily draw today, the second time since I started doing the panel several years ago.

Hi

Well done. I've won it a couple of times as well, but not lately.
    Sealed Pot Challenge No 089-Finally got a signature.:rotfl::j

• tomvox
    tomvox Posts: 187 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post
    Options
    Correctly Delivered Survey invite just hit my inbox. Get in quick folks!
  • General_Grant
    General_Grant Posts: 4,840 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post
    Options
    tomvox wrote: »
    Correctly Delivered Survey invite just hit my inbox. Get in quick folks!

I received email time around the same. Logged on within 20 minutes - no pop-up (other than one about why I hadn't downloaded the app).

I know the slots are supposed to go quickly but I sometimes wonder whether there really are any and they just want you to log on.
  • redagila
    redagila Posts: 6,300 Forumite
    Name Dropper First Anniversary First Post I've been Money Tipped!
    Options
    I suspect they now do the surveys in different areas each time. Presently I have had a number of UMS & about to do a CDS from Monday. Before that I went a few months with no invitations & yet earlier I used to do them on a regular basis. The workings of this company are certainly a mystery.
  • beanielou
    beanielou Posts: 90,270 Ambassador
    Academoney Grad I'm a Volunteer Ambassador Mortgage-free Glee! Name Dropper
    Options
    redagila wrote: »
    I suspect they now do the surveys in different areas each time. Presently I have had a number of UMS & about to do a CDS from Monday. Before that I went a few months with no invitations & yet earlier I used to do them on a regular basis. The workings of this company are certainly a mystery.

They certainly are.
    I am a Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on Mortgage Free Wannabe & Local Money Saving Scotland & Disability Money Matters. If you need any help on those boards, do let me know.Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any post you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button , or by emailing forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com. All views are my own & not the official line of Money Saving Expert.

Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/14.**Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** MFW. Finally mortgage free O2/ 2021****
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.

***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    ***Keep plodding*** Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
    One debt remaining. Home improvement loan.
  • jools1985
    jools1985 Posts: 326 Forumite
    Name Dropper Debt-free and Proud! First Post First Anniversary
    Options
    I have a medium parcel to post today - 2 cubes later this week. What does everyone say is inside a medium parcel that is light as a feather? I've never had to post one of these before.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.3K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.1K Life & Family
  • 247.9K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure