Noticed some changes? You can read all about the improvements we've made on the Forum in our latest announcement. We also have a new set of Forum rules so please take the time to give them a read and familiarise yourself.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
4.5K replies 514.9K views

Replies

• Jo4Jo4 Forumite
    6.8K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night I received an email inviting me back to the live posting panel which I accepted. I am supposed to start at the end of July again, previously finished on 15th February 2019, so not quite rested for 6 months but the stamps will be useful.
  • HomingPigeonHomingPigeon Forumite
    133 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Does anyone know when we should receive the incentive stamps for July?

I received the incentive stamps for June on 3rd May, so I was kinda thinking I might have received July's by now.

TIA.
  • Money_Grabber13579Money_Grabber13579 Forumite
    3.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    MABLE wrote: »
    Thats interesting you say that because whenever I have received an email and then go into my app there is never any message for the invite. A few weeks ago I did the same thing via the app and then logged into my account via the IMAC and the invite was shown there.

Perhaps then the change has been made recently.

From memory, it doesn’t pop up on the home screen of the mobile app, you need to go into the “available survey” section to get it.
    Northern Ireland club member No 382 :j
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    15.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know when we should receive the incentive stamps for July?

I received the incentive stamps for June on 3rd May, so I was kinda thinking I might have received July's by now.

TIA.

I received my incentive stamps for July on 1st June. It might be worth sending them a message.
  • HomingPigeonHomingPigeon Forumite
    133 Posts
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts Combo Breaker
    Thanks very much, I'll message them tomorrow.
  • m1kjmm1kjm Forumite
    1.2K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭
    In the last week of June I have to send 6 items including 3 cubes !!!!!!.
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    m1kjm wrote: »
    In the last week of June I have to send 6 items including 3 cubes !!!!!!.
    That is ridiculous - the official amount of parcels we should get per MONTH is 1-2 - three in a week is totally unreasonable! I had three parcels over two weeks in my last stint - I just kept them and posted one per week, its a lot of cash to find if the parcels are not pre-stamped as well :(
    2020 Wins:
  • General_GrantGeneral_Grant Forumite
    3.2K Posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper
    ✭✭✭✭
    Saetana wrote: »
    That is ridiculous - the official amount of parcels we should get per MONTH is 1-2 - three in a week is totally unreasonable! I had three parcels over two weeks in my last stint - I just kept them and posted one per week, its a lot of cash to find if the parcels are not pre-stamped as well :(

Do you have no opportunity to spend the L2S vouchers between their receipt and the posting time? Or is it that you don't get cash out very often?
  • SaetanaSaetana Forumite
    1.3K Posts
    ✭✭✭
    I can spend the vouchers but finding the cash up front can be a real struggle if there are multiple parcels - I only get out somewhere to spend the vouchers once or twice a month so, no, generally I don't have the opportunity to spend the vouchers between receipt and posting time. My husband is disabled and we are on a low income - I certainly don't do the survey because I enjoy it, but it covers all the stamps I need for a year each time I participate. Two parcels in a week can amount to more than £10 in cash - not easy when one is struggling.
    2020 Wins:
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    25.5K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree - I have a set amount for food/household every week so 2 cubes would be a stretch. Certainly couldn't do three.

Is anyone else having issues with the app for posting times for sent items? It's asking me if the last collection time is correct then not actually showing me any times. If I say no (because I've no idea if it's right or not) it's asking me for a photo of the correct time.
    I've messaged them, but no response as yet.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.