Forum Home» Freebies (no spend required)

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 229

New Post Advanced Search

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.6K replies 455.4K views

Replies

• beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    72.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think I've ever been invited to the Unaddressed survey, have done the correctly delivered several times but never the other.

And having received no post last week at all from the survey, this week I have had cubes - every day - do they not think this will make me look suspicious?

You could not make it up.
    Yes I do!
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • elsienelsien Forumite
    23.3K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had a letter with the posting date and time on the front.
    Will I be telling Kantar? Erm....nope.

If whoever is doing it ever looks on here, please engage your brain.
    All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well.

Pedant alert - it's could have, not could of.
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you're busy and like to prepare all your posting materials in advance, put a small "yellow sticky" type post-it note on each item with the required posting date and time listed and then you can just pull it off on the day it needs to be despatched.

The other day I actually received an envelope containing a "smart" with the sender's name and address on a label stuck on the back of it! :eek: Possibly a new panelist? I wondered whether I should write to her anonymously and tell her that showing any ID was prohibited but decided against it. I wonder if all her other recipients are being similarly treated?
    72.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Primrose wrote: »
    If you're busy and like to prepare all your posting materials in advance, put a small "yellow sticky" type post-it note on each item with the required posting date and time listed and then you can just pull it off on the day it needs to be despatched.

The other day I actually received an envelope containing a "smart" with the sender's name and address on a label stuck on the back of it! :eek: Possibly a new panelist? I wondered whether I should write to her anonymously and tell her that showing any ID was prohibited but decided against it. I wonder if all her other recipients are being similarly treated?

Yes, that's what I do.
    The post it makes it so easy :)
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Keep plodding***
  • quoiaquoia Forumite
    14.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Primrose wrote: »

Unless you are not all together with it, maybe a bit absent minded (which is WHY you've gone the post-it note route in the first place) and then forget to "pull it off" before it ends up in a post box !!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :doh: :angry:

I've had letters and a cube that have made it all the way through the mail system with said fully detailed post it note (including R-number AND SMART code) still attached.
    (ON THE FRONT - to the right of the address below the stamp!)

As had been said before ....

... IF, that's IF, you have to do this, write it on the "INSIDE" of the envelope. That is UNDER the flap and don't seal it until the day/time of posting.

Of course IF you are that absent minded, you're likely to forget to seal the envelope, something I've also encountered and TNS had to "educate" people about only a few days ago.
    Specifically to remove the "waxed" strip to reveal the adhesive section of the flap so that it actually sticks shut :doh:

Who would have thought that it appears you needed to be intelligent enough to join MENSA in order to participate correctly in a simple exercise as posting a letter.
    There are 10 types of people in the world. ‹(•¿•)›
    ‹(•¿•)› Those that understand binary and those that do not!

Veni, Vidi, VISA ! ................. I came, I saw, I PURCHASED
    (11)A104.28S94.98O112.46N86.73D101.02(12)J130.63F126.76M134.38A200.98M156.30J95.56J102.85A175.93
    S LOWER CASE OMEGA;6.59 so far ..
    72.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    All I have on my mini post it notes are the date of posting.
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    ***Keep plodding***
  • edited 6 June 2019 at 12:34PM
    joeyjimblesjoeyjimbles Forumite
    2.2K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    edited 6 June 2019 at 12:34PM
    I know you're all dying to know what I got today....

a DVD box

The postman doesn't even look me in the eyes anymore. I dread him coming on recycling day.

ETA. And I've just had the letter delivery and they've sent me 4 more RFIDs so now I'm up 16 again.

op £57.72
    72.2K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭

a DVD box

The postman doesn't even look me in the eyes anymore. I dread him coming on recycling day.

ETA. And I've just had the letter delivery and they've sent me 4 more RFIDs so now I'm up 16 again.

Oh only 16:rotfl::rotfl:
    MFW. 9 months to go. B)
    ***Keep plodding***
  • PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭

a DVD box

I laughed out loud at that comment. I think our postman does the same. It's rather like a private shared secret between friends ! I can no longer face the lady in our local sub post office though when I have a cube to mail as she always asks "What's in it?" I now send my husband and he replies with typical male vagueness "Oh Lord knows - some kind of craft stuff my wife does!"
  • libra10libra10 Forumite
    13.9K posts
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know whether the correctly delivered and unaddressed mail invitations appear in the Kantar app, along with the website?