Kantar - Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

Comments

• NBLondon
    NBLondon Posts: 5,517
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Post Photogenic
    Forumite
    I stopped selling mine when one went missing as RM wont refund stamps, they're treated like money so it has to be special delivery to cover them. And that costs a fortune. Many presentation sets don't make the cost/cover price so I just send my ebay sales with GOT, star wars, Mr Men and Peter Rabbit stamps on. That way I see full value without the risk.
    I've sold plenty of the 1st large booklets with no problems- but yes, there's a risk. I've also bought plenty of stamps over the years and none have ever arrived SD - signed for yes not SD. But we all have our own levels of acceptable risk.

You're right that most recent issues won't make the cover price unless it was one that had wider appeal. The Classic Rock ones - David Bowie,Pink Floyd can be profitable and Dr Who, Star Wars, GoT did. Even when you can still order them from RM - people will pay over the odds. But wait a couple of years and people who bought them as an investment may try and cash in and there'll be a sudden glut and they'll go for below face. So I usually break up the Presentation Packs for postage too.
    Wash your Knobs and Knockers... Keep the Postie safe!
  • Moll
    Moll Posts: 445
    First Anniversary First Post
    Forumite
    got a reply to say they will send the stamps out to me xx
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    Bit of a surprise this morning, postman knocks at door with 2 of the packs, I did not even know Im back on the panel, not had any e mail from them. Not a great pack for 1st week back either, one cube and one medium parcel on different days to post and letters most days and I have a busy week next week, oh well at least I appear to be back on panel, keep missing the invites for the Unaddress and correctly delivered surveys, use to get at least one a month before.
  • themadvix
    themadvix Posts: 7,826
    Mortgage-free Glee! Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Forumite
    Thanks Money Maker - I didn't know that - will bear it in mind!
    Mortgage free 16/06/2023! £132,500 cleared in 11 years, 3 months and 7 days

'Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.' Ernest Hemingway

• Saetana
    Saetana Posts: 1,542
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Bit of a surprise this morning, postman knocks at door with 2 of the packs, I did not even know Im back on the panel, not had any e mail from them. Not a great pack for 1st week back either, one cube and one medium parcel on different days to post and letters most days and I have a busy week next week, oh well at least I appear to be back on panel, keep missing the invites for the Unaddress and correctly delivered surveys, use to get at least one a month before.
    We don't get emails anymore to say we are back on the panel - it would be a message on the Royal Mail Survey website instead.
    2020 Wins:
  • bdark2755
    bdark2755 Posts: 110
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Forumite
    Saetana wrote: »
    We don't get emails anymore to say we are back on the panel - it would be a message on the Royal Mail Survey website instead.

I didn't get an email either (or a message on the website) just a posting pack. I did however get a missed phone call, and when I looked the number up on the 'who-called' website it said TNS, they didn't leave a message or ring back.
  • Saetana
    Forumite
    You might want to give them a ring then - 0800 015 3150 - from past experience its usually best to ring in the morning as its not open all day :)
    2020 Wins:
  • Februarycat
    Februarycat Posts: 1,385
    Combo Breaker First Post First Anniversary PPI Party Pooper
    Forumite
    bdark2755 wrote: »
    I didn't get an email either (or a message on the website) just a posting pack. I did however get a missed phone call, and when I looked the number up on the 'who-called' website it said TNS, they didn't leave a message or ring back.

I looked on website too but no message, maybe they did phone me as had a few missed calls when at work.
  • molerat
    molerat Posts: 31,695
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Post First Anniversary
    Forumite
    edited 22 August 2018 at 2:04PM
    Finished training a month ago and put on hold. Just logged in and checked. I am now showing 2 training items, a cube and sml white for next Tue & Wed. No messages or e-mails. Not got any training smarts as I sent the 4 that had been laying around for the month back this week. Will have to wait and see what turns up.
  • Saetana
    Forumite
    I've just received my weekly leaflet(s) for the Unaddressed Mail survey - I've still got two I haven't received - one with a picnic table and another with a swimmer. Is anyone else missing those same two leaflets?
    2020 Wins:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport