»

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 132

New Post Advanced Search

Welcome to the new MSE Forum!

If you were registered on the old Forum BEFORE 6th February 2020, you will need to reset your password (here) before you are able to log in. When you've reset your password, you can close this message with the 'X' in the top-right corner to make it disappear. If you need any help getting started, click here.

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3K replies 423.4K views

Replies

• I thought I would get the harry and Meghan stamps as I'm just about to be rested (woohoo though wish they had finished me last month, it's been a pain dragging the kids out to the postbox) but I got Dads Army, oh well

Mbm x
  • NBLondonNBLondon
    3.5K posts
    Forumite
    Eighth Anniversary 2500 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    beanielou wrote: »
    Really? :money:
    Yes - really! I've sent you a PM.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
  • SaetanaSaetana
    1.3K posts
    Forumite
    Tenth Anniversary
    ✭✭✭
    I also have a Harry and Megan presentation pack - if anyone would like to swap for a Game of Thrones set then I would be happy to do so. Drop me a message if interested :)
    2020 Wins:
  • beanieloubeanielou
    69.2K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 50000 Posts Name Dropper 6 year anniversary Disabled
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    NBLondon wrote: »
    Yes - really! I've sent you a PM.
    Great.
    Am running late for going out.
    Will answer tomorrow :)
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~** **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **

"A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • BookWormBookWorm
    2.4K posts
    Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm another that got H&M when would much rather have had GOT. However, I have sold them on, so not all bad
  • MollMoll
    392 posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture 100 Posts
    ✭✭
    Should i have got my stamps for September by now ? Im always in need of stamps , and ive completey ran out ( For my use not RM) thought they should have been here by now as they usually send out early
  • apgaapga
    555 posts
    Forumite
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Posts
    ✭✭
    Moll

On the main page, under News Feed, on the 23rd July there was a message "September stamp incentives were being included in the packs we're sending out this week with items for posting in week commencing 6th August."

I messaged them - got an apology and stamps were with me within a week.

HTH
  • Money_makerMoney_maker
    5.5K posts
    Forumite
    Part of the Furniture
    ✭✭✭✭
    themadvix wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on my first live stint with the survey and am wondering about selling the presentation pack on ebay - I've seen that some people do this, but my pack had been sliced open at the end for them to add the first month's incentive stamps in. Have any of you who have sold the presentation packs had any problems with this - does it affect value (it's the cellophane wrapper that's sliced, the stamps/pack itself isn't damaged)? Do you mention it on your listing?
    I stopped selling mine when one went missing as RM wont refund stamps, they're treated like money so it has to be special delivery to cover them. And that costs a fortune. Many presentation sets don't make the cost/cover price so I just send my ebay sales with GOT, star wars, Mr Men and Peter Rabbit stamps on. That way I see full value without the risk.
    Please do not quote spam as this enables it to 'live on' once the spam post is removed. ;)

If you quote me, don't forget the capital 'M'

Declutterers of the world - unite! :rotfl::rotfl:
  • MollMoll
    392 posts
    Forumite
    ✭✭
    Thanks Apga , i never recieved them and missed the message , Ill get in touch with them
  • MollMoll
    392 posts
    Forumite
    ✭✭
    Ive sent a message about my missing stamps , I was on holiday when they sent them out , so maybe thats why i got missed? I dont always read the newsfeed , so that has taught me a lesson to look at that each time , thanks again for the help , ill let you know if i get them , keeping my fingers crossed or ive got to go out and buy some for my penfriend letters