»

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel - Page 131

New Post Advanced Search

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: NEW MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH 31/3
RESCUE FLIGHTS FOR STRANDED BRITS * SCHOOL MEALS VOUCHERS * BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSES

Royal Mail Monitoring and Posting Panel

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Freebies (no spend required)
3.2K replies 432.2K views

Replies

• PrimrosePrimrose Forumite
    9.4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts I've been Money Tipped!
    ✭✭✭✭
    No,never had that problem. My problem is getting automated messages sent from an unattended mailing centre on an almost daily basis saying I. have xx number of unread messages.

I don,t have any unread messages. It,s driving me nuts. Trying to stop them is worse than trying to get yourself removed from any Readers Digest mailing list !
  • lesliejacklesliejack Forumite
    2.5K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    I seem to be always missing the unadressed mail & correctly delivered surveys because of the silly times they send out the invites
    How do people get onto these nowdays, they always seem to be gone for me.
    essex girl in exile
  • themadvixthemadvix Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm on my first live stint with the survey and am wondering about selling the presentation pack on ebay - I've seen that some people do this, but my pack had been sliced open at the end for them to add the first month's incentive stamps in. Have any of you who have sold the presentation packs had any problems with this - does it affect value (it's the cellophane wrapper that's sliced, the stamps/pack itself isn't damaged)? Do you mention it on your listing?
  • NBLondonNBLondon Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    themadvix wrote: »
    Hi, I'm on my first live stint with the survey and am wondering about selling the presentation pack on ebay - I've seen that some people do this, but my pack had been sliced open at the end for them to add the first month's incentive stamps in. Have any of you who have sold the presentation packs had any problems with this - does it affect value (it's the cellophane wrapper that's sliced, the stamps/pack itself isn't damaged)? Do you mention it on your listing?
    That's odd - I've always had the booklets just chucked into the big white envelope. Maybe it was an idea of one person doing the packing.

As to affecting the value - depends on the buyer. Given that it's a current or recent issue - the really serious collectors will probably have pre-ordered it rather than look for one on eBay. I'd mention it - just to minimise the chances of someone challenging the description and demanding a refund. Whether you get a good price will also depend on the issue - it looks like people will pay over the odds for Game of Thrones.
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
  • themadvixthemadvix Forumite
    3.1K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks NBLondon. Good to know it's an odd one rather than the norm! I'll mention it - I'd assumed it was normal and therefore perhaps something people had just got used to. I'm not after top dollar - it's just something I've no use for and could sell to increase survey profits. It's Harry and Meghan, so hopefully that'll be reasonably popular.
  • MABLEMABLE Forumite
    4K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts
    ✭✭✭✭
    I urgently require the telephone number for their help desk. Does anyone know it please. Many thanks
  • widebandwideband Forumite
    53 posts
    Seventh Anniversary 10 Posts
    According to their FAQ's it is 0800 015 3150
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    70.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had got Harry & Meghan & not Game of Thrones.
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 11 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***
  • NBLondonNBLondon Forumite
    3.7K posts
    Eighth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭
    beanielou wrote: »
    Wish I had got Harry & Meghan & not Game of Thrones.
    I'll swap you :money:
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered."
  • beanieloubeanielou Forumite
    70.3K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    NBLondon wrote: »
    I'll swap you :money:

Really? :money:
    Lou~ Debt free Wanabe No 55 DF 03/03/14.
    **Credit card debt free 30/06/10~**
    **Weight loss 2 stone 2 lbs **
    MFW. 11 months to go. B)
    "A large income is the best recipe for happiness I ever heard of" Jane Austen in Mansfield Park.
    ***Fall down seven times,stand up eight*** ~~Japanese proverb.
    It starts with you, it starts from now. *** It is ok to be me.***
    ***Keep plodding***
    Out of debt, out of danger. ***Be the difference.***