Forum Home» Overseas Holidays & Travel Planning» Flight Delay Compensation

Flight claims company sending threatening letters - Page 7

New Post Advanced Search

Flight claims company sending threatening letters

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Flight Delay Compensation
943 replies 101.9K views

Replies

• I haven't heard anything from them since Friday. I mentioned about them not sending anything about and they went on to mention that stupid portal.

It's a complete and utter scam.

Why do we let people get away with it though. The government should be doing more. What they do isn't illegal but you don't have to pay as it's misleading.

They Should be shut down and fined.

Like I said before I hope they end up going bust and homeless.
  • SAFC82 wrote: »
    Can I ask what you emailed them. Whatever you used I'll email them the same..

Have the replied yet?

I'm willing to take this all the way too.
    Like I said before. I'm sure any other legit company chasing money would send a letter by post by now.

I've never not paid anyone when receiving a service. I definitely haven't received anything here.

Can trading standards doing anything tho?
    Yes they can decide to prosecute them if they have a good case. I can email you my letter - got help from Which Legal Services. What's your email address ?
  • Hi there
    Send me your email and I'll send you what I have sent them. I have been receiving advice from.Which legal services, trading standards and the CAB.
  • JPearsJPears Forumite
    4.9K posts
    Ninth Anniversary 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd edit your post - your email will get spammed. Send it to daveemas by PM.
    If you're new. read The FAQ and Vauban's Guide

The alleged Ringleader.........
  • Cheers for that advice. When I submitted the email I thought that was silly :rotfl:

I have now deleted it and sent a PM.

Just an update on my situation, I havent heard anymore from these people. I haven't even received a further invoice with an missed payment fee added to it. Unless thats coming in the post? :(
  • How do I read PMs?
  • Ok - I have SAFC's but not Emmal1982's Will send you what I have recently sent which was based on advice from CAB and Which Legal Services - received another invoice statement today but this time by recorded delivery - pathetic !
  • I have now received an email saying that they have tried to ring me for payment.
    No missed call on my phone.
    I've asked them to tell me what number they rang.
    They have asked me to ring them as it's now a matter of urgency
  • Keep us updated .... wonder why they want a phone call .... no way of keeping a record of a phone call 🙄.

These people are nasty!!
  • Everything in writing. That way you have a record of what is said, discussed and agreed. If they are unhappy/unwilling to do this that's their problem.