🗳️ ELECTION 2024: THE MSE LEADERS' DEBATE Got a burning question you want us to ask the party leaders ahead of the general election? Submit your suggestions via this form or post them on our dedicated Forum board where you can see and upvote other users' questions. Please note that the Forum's rules on avoiding general political discussion still apply across all boards.

can I cancel?

Options
burnleymik
burnleymik Posts: 1,391 Forumite
First Anniversary First Post Combo Breaker
Any help appreciated.

Basically I swapped to BT Mobile on Friday and gave them my PAC code and my number was switched today. So I have inserted the BT sim card and the mobile signal at my place of work is awful. Continuously drops out.

I did check before I placed my order and the EE coverage checker (EE is the carrier) said it was a good 4G signal at my work postcode.

The problem is that I normally use my data and phone whilst at and around work because at home I have the wi-fi and therefore the 6GB of data is pretty worthless if I can't actually use it!

I am not at home to check my terms and conditions, but am I still ok to cancel the contract or am I tied in because I have used it briefly?
A smile costs nothing, but gives a lot.
It enriches those who receive it without making poorer those who give it.
A smile takes only a moment, but the memory of it can last forever.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 8 Election 2024: The MSE Leaders' Debate
  • 343.9K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 236K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609.2K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family