Hi II am really worried. I have today had a bailiff from the courts knock and ask for me ,my husband panicked and said I didn't live here.
Anyway she left a contact slip and says to contact them immediately if I don't live here. I suffer with anxiety and panic attacks and I can't talk on the phone but I did notice it has on the form N61 which I looked up. I see it is an attachment of earnings I don't work neither does my husband and I haven't received or I don't remember receiving a form . I had one once before for a different debt in 2015 which I returned and didn't hear anymore as was told it wasn't valid as I wasn't working. I am disabled and just don't know what to do is there any way I can get the form and send it now or am I able just to text this bailiff, I would be really great greatful for advice as I'm at my wits end . After spending a few hours looking I have found the attachment of earnings form shall I fill it in it was sent last year or do I need a new one also the bailiff was from our local court and the form from another place .


This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Check your Clubcard vouchers

Use our trick to extend them

MSE News

Preparing for summer

What MoneySaving things can you do now to get ready?

MSE Forum

Hot Diamonds 40% off code

Including already-reduced outlet stock

MSE Deals