Secured Options.com

Options
dbt555
dbt555 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited 8 February 2017 at 7:19PM in Savings & investments
Be aware this is a very very DODGY online options trading company who don't back up their dealings with any real accounts or administration; hide behind silence when things go wrong; give out bonuses that lock you into 30x the actual bonus amount in volume trade terms, illegal as this is a 'Lock In' not a bonus! The staff there tend to be very pushy even aggressive and when things go wrong as they did with me they close up and you cannot get to speak or communicate with your last dealer agent. They are based in Bulgaria so the FCA, Action Fraud, Trading standards, Gambling commission or advertising standards will not help you! Gambling commission are the only recourse but so far there is only one online options dealer actually listed with them at present and 'Secured Options.com' aint that company!!
Basically they won't allow me to withdraw my account as I have to have that 30x volume of trade going threw my account but as I only got one supposed deal happening with them per month; well that would take ages years infact! The only other way I'm attempting to retreive my money is via the banks as Secured Options.com have not served me well and they are liars. Also check out online forum. 'ScamBroker.com' you'll find others who have been conned by SecuredOptions.com..STAY CLEAR OF SECURED OPTIONS.COM !!!

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport