Advent-ures in the MSE Forum... Our Advent calendar is live, helping you discover a new corner of the community each day. Visit the homepage and scroll down

Strange Things Happening On Twitter

I got a notification email to say someone had logged in from an unknown device, No where near where I lived.
I was away from my phone so it took me a few hours to respond.
When I changed my password and finally got logged back in.
ALL my competition tweets from the lasy 2 weeks have gone. ��

I know it sounds crazy but it's really happened... why would someone hack my account to remove my competition tweets.

Am I going crazy??
:starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod::starmod:
May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.

Replies

• So I logged out and logged in again... oh my word I'm such a narna... they are all back.. panic over!! I can't delete my post though, so it hasto stay to show you all what a dingbat I am. Hahaha
    May good luck be your friend in whatever you do and may trouble be always a stranger to you.
  • MisslayedMisslayed Forumite, Senior Ambassador
    12.2K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    Senior Ambassador
    Been there! :D
    I’m a Senior Forum Ambassador and I support the Forum Team on the Competition Time, Site Feedback and Marriage, Relationships and Families boards. If you need any help on these boards, do let me know. Please note that Ambassadors are not moderators. Any posts you spot in breach of the Forum Rules should be reported via the report button, or by emailing [email protected] All views are my own and not the official line of Money Saving Expert.
  • Yatota74Yatota74 Forumite
    203 Posts
    Seventh Anniversary 100 Posts
    Forumite
    I get these emails now and again but it is actually me that logged in only the location is always somewhere completely different to where I am. First I thought my account had been hacked and changed the password but it happened again and I realised I had just logged in myself, not sure where they get the locations from
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Is your local HSBC closing?

114 branches to shut in 2023

MSE News

Advent Competitions

The countdown is on

MSE Forum

Baileys £10 for 1L at Tesco

When you scan your Clubcard

MSE Deals