edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking
14 replies 1.2K views
2»

Replies

• RedxRedx Forumite
    34.9K Posts
    10,000 Posts Seventh Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plenty in the NEWBIES sticky thread that you should have read by now SURELY ?

please read post #3

and no is the simple answer to your points above
    Newbies !!
    Private Parking ticket? check the 2 sticky threads by coupon-mad and crabman in the Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking Board forum for the latest advice or maybe try pepipoo or C.A.G. or legal beagles forums if you need legal advice as well because this parking forum is not about debt collectors or legal matters per se
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    96.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hudenise wrote: »
    Hi, I just received the POPLA code. I have 28days to send my request. Alternatively, I can pay the 'reduced' fee of £60... My concern is that my arguments are 1) that I did not cause any loss of business as the business was close, 2) that the sign, while placed on the wall of the business, was not obvious and 3) as I was parked against the curb, I did not block access. Are those enough for a POPLA appeal? How should I frame my arguments? any template available?

Post #3 of the NEWBIES thread covers all this and I have provided template POPLA points.
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
  • Thanks for all your help and the POPLA points, I received an email from POPLA informing me that they accepted my appeal and a letter from UKPC saying that they have cancelled the ticket.
    Thanks again
  • Coupon-madCoupon-mad Forumite
    96.3K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hooray - scam over!
    PRIVATE 'PCN'? DON'T PAY BUT DON'T IGNORE IT (except N.Ireland).
    CLICK at the top of this/any page where it says:
    Forum Home»Motoring»Parking Tickets Fines & Parking - read the NEWBIES THREAD
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Energy price cap could be extended beyond 2023

New plans have just been announced by the Government

MSE News

Cheap contents insurance for tenants

DON'T assume your landlord covers you

MSE Guides

Summer sizzlers round-up

Incl £2ish sun cream & £1.50 disposable BBQs

MSE Deals