Forum Home» Referrers

HP Instant Ink (Free month) - Page 31

New Post Advanced Search
Important update! We have recently reviewed and updated our Forum Rules and FAQs. Please take the time to familiarise yourself with the latest version.

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

HP Instant Ink (Free month)

edited 30 November -1 at 12:00AM in Referrers
669 replies 138.2K views

Replies

• edited 22 January 2018 at 12:15AM
    Daveo16Daveo16 Forumite
    1 posts
    edited 22 January 2018 at 12:15AM
    Could you please use my referral code for one month free ink and 1 month extra free if you also enter 2nd code shown below. Thank you in advance

Referral code: lc6Sv
    Extra free month: FREEINK
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People's reposts deleted again
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • sally06sally06 Forumite
    4.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Browntoa wrote: »
    People's reposts deleted again

I didn't see anything in the T&Cs about re-posting codes. I re-posted my code once and added a 2 month code to my post. I have noticed most posters are new, which is very odd. Is this how peeps are getting around the rules then? signing up with a new name to re post codes :/
  • BrowntoaBrowntoa Forumite, Board Guide
    48.1K posts
    Part of the Furniture 10,000 Posts Name Dropper Photogenic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No , I check all posted codes on the thread , you don't see the others I delete

If you change your offers update your original post
    Links in my signature currently broken
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop ,over 50's , Boost your income and Discount Code boards which means I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum runnning smoothly .However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to [email protected] Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
  • edited 22 January 2018 at 9:10PM
    chodu666chodu666 Forumite
    24 posts
    edited 22 January 2018 at 9:10PM
    Thanks to Daveo16 for the one free month!

To anyone new new to HP instant ink you can get three months free by using these two codes together.....

First use... lcD6p for one free month.

Then use... 2MONTHSDJUK for another two months.

The first code is my referral code and the second i saw on a recent deal on HUKD for an HP Envy 5546 which itself came with 9 months free ink. It arrived today, just registered and in total i have 12 months of free instant ink. Amazing!
  • Thanks to Chodu666 for the one free month!

To any newone new to HP instance ink you can get three months free by using these two codes together.....

First use... lcWgs for one free month.

Then use... 2MONTHSDJUK for another two months.

The first code is my referral code and the second i saw from above post on a recent deal on HUKD for an HP Envy 5546 which itself came with 9 months free ink. It arrived today, just registered and in total i have 12 months of free instant ink. Amazing!
  • edited 22 January 2018 at 9:16PM
    dyrssendyrssen Forumite
    1 posts
    edited 22 January 2018 at 9:16PM
    22nd Jan 2018, I used the code 2MONTHSDJUK for 2 free months and a referral code for another free month, so I received 3 months of free trial, joy :j My own referral code is ldZ9H :) (case sensitive - first letter is a lowercase L)

You can also use SAVE50NOW for 2 free months instead of 2MONTHSDJUK (SAVE50NOW is valid until 15 March 2018)
  • Hi. I would appreciate it if you lovely people used my code to get us both a month free:

IdrbS
  • Thanks dryssen! :j

Here's my referral code ldMSl (case sensitive) for ONE free month, can be combined with SAVE50NOW (2-months free).
    try.hpinstantink.com/ldMSl
  • edited 27 January 2018 at 10:36AM
    stevephotostevephoto Forumite
    30 posts
    Tenth Anniversary 10 Posts Combo Breaker
    edited 27 January 2018 at 10:36AM
    I just purchased the HP ENVY 5546 which comes with 9 months free Instant Ink.

I used the code 2MONTHSDJUK to extend it to 11 months then 1 month Refer-a-Friend code from here to extend it to 12 months.

I have already received my first shipment of high capacity inks which normally cost about the same as I paid for the printer.

If anyone would like to use my referral the code is:-

lcMw7

http://try.hpinstantink.com/lcMw7