Forum Home » Referrers

HP Instant Ink (Free month) - Page 30

New Post Advanced Search

Referrers Board

We’re struggling at the moment with the huge volumes of messages we’re getting from Forumites about coronavirus and the impact it’s having on their finances. We’re a small team, with limited resources, but we’re doing our best to manage this spike in demand.

At this time, we need your help more than ever so that we can focus our energy on helping the millions of people affected by coronavirus. For now, we plan to leave the Referrers Board open, but we ask that you only post on here within the Referral Board rules especially of once only per referral and on the correct threads. As always please keep it friendly and within the forum rules.

Thank you for your help and understanding at this really difficult time.

Coronavirus: The latest from MSE

The MSE team is working extremely hard to keep the info we have about your travel rights, cancellation rights, sick pay (and more) up to date.
The official MSE guides: UPDATED MSE Coronavirus Guides

NEWSFLASH

New, free ‘Academoney’ course from MSE and the Open University launches
All the key areas of personal finance are covered, so that you can master your money decisions

HP Instant Ink (Free month)

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Referrers
623 replies 132.9K views

Replies

• TJHRTJHR Forumite
    1 posts
    Thank you HHruf for the various codes. I used 2MONTHSDJUK and got 2 months of free ink when I purchased my printer this week.
    If you use my code of l9J38 (with a lower case L at the front of the code) then this will entitle you and me to a further month. Thank you!
  • Just purchased an HP Envy printer with the Instant Ink scheme and all set up. great that i got a 9 month free trial with the printer, then used a referral code and the FREEINK code to get an extra 2 months free. great, this now gives me nearly a years worth of free ink.

My referral code is l79F2
    Don't forget to use FREEINK as well to get another free month on top of any free trials etc. why miss out on free ink.
  • SS183SS183 Forumite
    1 posts
    For an extra month's trial of HP Instant ink, please use my code: lbMst

Also, as the others have said, if you use the code FREEINK you could get a second extra month!

Thank you to the person whose code I used!!
  • For an extra month's trial of HP Instant ink, please use my code:

lbQtZ

(the first letter is a lower case L, not a capital i)

Also, as the others have said, after you have entered the referral code you can then use the code FREEINK and get a second extra month free!

Thank you to the person above whose code I used!! :beer:
  • Thanks to Mystical for my free month

For anyone who wants 2 free months HP Instant Ink please find my promotion/referral codes below:

Code: lbRfg - 1 free month
    Code: FREEINK - 1 free month

Many thanks
  • trishaatrishaa Forumite
    147 posts
    Thanks worthy1973, just used your code, for anyone who wants another 3 months use these codes:

2MONTHSDJUK - 2 months free

lbRvj - another 1 month free

Thanks
  • Thanks Trishaa, just used your code, for anyone who wants another 3 months use these codes:

2MONTHSDJUK - 2 months free

lc6Cv - another 1 month free

Thanks
  • Can anyone help?

I've bought a HP Envy Photo 6234 and on the box, it says I get 7 months free ink trial included but I can't fathom out how to set it up? My black ink has already stopped working (and it didn't print 200 pages either) so I need a replacement.

HELP!!
  • KewooKewoo Forumite
    2 posts
    Thanks for the links from above ��.
    My link for 1 months free trial is here......

try.hpinstantink.com/lc7d6

Thanks for clicking.
  • KewooKewoo Forumite
    2 posts
    Kewoo wrote: »
    Thanks for the links from above ��.
    My link for 1 months free trial is here......

try.hpinstantink.com/lc7d6

Thanks for clicking.

Seems you have to copy and paste, no hyperlinks for us newbies :rotfl:
This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support