Cheque is in the post, ha ha.

Hi fellow stoozers,

Has anyone had problems receiving their cashback from Morgan Stanley?

I requested they send me a cheque to claim my cashback. They advertise a seven day turnround.

Now, 28 days later, nothing. Two phone calls to their customer service desk and they say " don't worry, cheque is issued and you will receive it in the next few days".

Am I being impatient, or is this typical? I haven't used the MS card since and am now using the Capital One 4% cashback.

Anyone esle in a similar position?

Comments

• Requested a cashback cheque last month, told it could take up to 10 working days.
    Received a letter about a week ago informing me that their card business had been transferred from Goldfish to Barclays.
    Phoned and told it would not affect the cashback bonus.
    Last week (2 weeks after requesting cheque) phoned to ask why it had not arrived. Told there was an unspecified problem with their cheques and they had been recalled from the Post Office. (should I believe them ?)
    New cheques will be issued in 30 days time. They are unable to issue one earlier due to unspecified problems with their 'system'.
    Asked to speak to a supervisor but this is 'not allowed', they have to call you back at a later time/date.
    Am still waiting for my cheque and their call back.
    PS Gullible - did you get yours? If so, after how long?
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.5K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.9K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.4K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.6K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.1K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.8K Life & Family
  • 247.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure