E: 10/06 WIN The Ultimate Father's Day Gift Set

Options
http://www.bestofbritishbeer.co.uk/competition

We’ve collaborated with the guys over at Stuart Gardiner Design to bring you a beer-y good opportunity.
We're giving you the chance to WIN The Ultimate Father's Day Gift Set, delivered in time for the big day!
The set consists of a hand selected case of outstanding British beers from us, presented in our very cool Dad's Wooden Crate. You'll also recieve “The Beer Towel”, “Beer & Food Pairing Guide” and “Beer Mat Set” from Stuart Gardiner Design.
For your chance to win this amazing prize, simply fill in your details below. It’s as simple as that!

T&C's: By entering this competition you are agreeing to receive offers, discounts and information from Best of British Beer. If you don't wish to receive them, you can unsubscribe at any time. One entry per e-mail and entrants must be over 18 to apply. Winners will be chosen on the 10th June and will be notified by email. The winner's name will be published on our site and social media by the 11th June
Positivity is the key to success

Comments

• hamsterfan1
    hamsterfan1 Posts: 8,280 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post
    Options
    Entry closes 9th June.
    proud gran to 4 lovely boys and one little girl
  • demon_princezz
    Options
    I got an email telling me they'd picked a winner (not me unfortunately), so clicking expired.

Congratulations to Helen Wood, you're the lucky winner of The Ultimate Beer Gift Set!
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure