Getting a refund on a disputed three bill

dekaspace Posts: 5,705 Forumite
I've been Money Tipped!
Essentially I got a letter a few weeks ago saying to give me a BETTER service they were increasing my £15 a month tariff and replacing it with a £30 one, I phoned up and asked to cancel, got them trying to get me to stay by their "offers" being higher than currently paying but next to nothing for the price (like 200 minutes and 4 gig data when before I was AYCE data and 2000 minutes) I phoned up today annoyed and was told there was no record of my cancellation and its 30 days notice to leave so in that time I can't downgrade either even though this months tariff has just started and I haven't used any of it, no minutes, no data, no texts.

What can I do legally?


  • d123
    d123 Posts: 8,631 Forumite
    Name Dropper Photogenic First Anniversary First Post
    If you have proof, make a complaint and take it further.

    If you can't prove what was said, give notice now or a better plan would be to get your PAC and move elsewhere, you will need to give 30 days as they say.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors


  • All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
  • 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
  • 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards