PIP Rates

Options
Hello, dose anyone know what the PIP rates are for mental health issues.

Comments

• bigbulldog
    bigbulldog Posts: 632 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary
    edited 8 February 2016 at 1:51PM
    Options
    You would have to apply for pip to see if you qualify first then they would assess your application to see if your condition met the descriptors.:)

Have a look at directgov.co.uk that will give you all the help with the process.
  • Diary
    Diary Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    The rates are exactly the same for all conditions.
    Master Apothecary Faranell replied, “I assure you, overseer, the Royal Apothecary Society dearly wishes to make up for the tragic misguidance which ended so many lives. We will cause you no trouble. We seek only to continue our research in peace".
  • paragon909
    paragon909 Posts: 1,498 Forumite
    Options
    bri90bri wrote: »
    Hello, dose anyone know what the PIP rates are for mental health issues.

See if you went to google first and typed the following, "what are PIP rates" you would get al sorts of answers to your question :)

Each descriptor has different amount of points awarded depending on the severity of the condition.
  • Diary
    Diary Posts: 591 Forumite
    Options
    I think the OP thinks there are different rates for different conditions. Which isn't true.
    Master Apothecary Faranell replied, “I assure you, overseer, the Royal Apothecary Society dearly wishes to make up for the tragic misguidance which ended so many lives. We will cause you no trouble. We seek only to continue our research in peace".
  • Lowrix98
    Lowrix98 Posts: 14 Forumite
    Options
    The rates are the same for physical illnesses.

I get the enhanced rate for both the daily care and mobility components due to my anxiety and depression which is £140 a week.

Xx
    :heart2:
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.7K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family