New Post Advanced Search

appeal rejected

3 replies 438 views
smaddy54smaddy54 Forumite
3 posts
Hi It seems that the Exeter Retail Park Marsh Barton Exeter has a new Land owner, and has a new partner policing the site namely UKCPS, the site has been revamped turning it into a rabbit warren. Information gladly received from a store manager. Having stating my case of Popping in for the company I work for on a time sensitive issue of acquiring a Box of Paper from Staples I parked not in marked area. I am at the stage signed onto the arbitration site.
(theias.org), they have sent there pics of said van and the time all of 10min from viewing to issue of notice onto the site, yes it seems I was over the line, but there were no other vehicles near me. As the ticket was not found until the next day I could not remember if I was at fault or not, as I was in a hurry because of time restrictions getting the item. I am not about to give them now ~£100 for 10 min. even if I was parked incorrectly.

views greatly appreciated

Replies

This discussion has been closed.

Quick links

Essential Money | Who & Where are you? | Work & Benefits | Household and travel | Shopping & Freebies | About MSE | The MoneySavers Arms | Covid-19 & Coronavirus Support