Signed Up With Plusnet And Broadband Activation Issue

Hi Guys

Need some help and advice , i signed up with Plusnet on 13th November everything went fine after few days received an email saying that

'' Dear xxxx

The order for your service to be activated is due to complete on 2015-11-27 and your telephone number should be 0114xxxx.

We now have all the details needed in order to place a simultaneous broadband order, this means that we should be able to get your broadband service working within 48 hours of your phone line being activated.

These types of orders can fail on occasion, or be cancelled by the current provider. If this is the case your service will remain with the current provider and we will need to replace the orders. This will then take a further 10 working days to complete. ''

Today my phone line got disconnected for 1 and half hour but start working again so i know that Plusnet took over, after that i waited for my broadband to go live but no adsl light on my router.

Although it says in email that broadband will go live after 24 to 48 hours of activation of the phone line but when i rang Plusnet to find out whats going on they told me a different story.

The guy from the Plusnet told me that BT openreach messed up my order as they were trying to put me on 21cn and 21cn not available till March 2016. My exchange is not 21CN enabled i do not know how can they accept my order as 21CN.

He said he will cancel this order and create a new order for 20cn broadband and due to this there will be no broadband till next Friday.

I am really disappointed my kids play online games and other stuff i need broadband asap.

Can anybody tell if i can cancel with Plusnet and move to another provider ordering new line ?

At the moment talk talk giving free new line to new customers and good offers as well.

I want to order new line because it will be quicker instead of moving from current provider to new provider, can anyone give me any advice if this be quicker or is there any other options ?

Thanks
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.6K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.1K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport