LG G4 or HTC M8

Options
Im looking for a new phone and am in turmoil over which handset to go for after narrowing down to these two.
Does anyone have a preference ? Any advice ? The price difference between the 2 is negligible.

Comments

• 20aday
    20aday Posts: 2,610 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Post PPI Party Pooper
    Options
    Funnily enough my friend has the LG G4 (coming from an iPhone 4S) and he loves it.

He's shown me some pictures he's taken on the Front/Rear camera and the quality is outstanding.

Plus the LG G4 has a removable battery.
    It's not your credit score that counts, it's your credit history. Any replies are my own personal opinion and not a representation of my employer.
  • gonzo127
    gonzo127 Posts: 4,482 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    i have the G4 and also love it,

and as stated the camera is a real show piece, i have even got a picture of a chipmunk from about 2 foot away, and when i zoom in, i can see a relatively detailed reflection of the room behind me in its eye!!!

the screen is insane in detail and really impressed by how bright it is, and makes it readable in direct sunlight (just)

other than that, does everything i want, the size might seem unmanageable, but the curved back fits really nicely in my hand, and the buttons on the back actually work better (in my eyes) than buttons on the side, and your finger just naturally finds them.

the only down side to it is its battery life, which is just acceptable in my eyes, i usually get a day out of it, but sometimes i have to give it a quick blast in the early evening for 10-20 mins, just to make sure i get it through the night, but then i do play games on it and use it quite a bit throughout the day
    Drop a brand challenge
    on a £100 shop you might on average get 70 items save
    10p per product = £7 a week ~ £28 a month
    20p per product = £14 a week ~ £56 a month
    30p per product = £21 a week ~ £84 a month (or in other words one weeks shoping at the new price)
  • podikaki
    podikaki Posts: 95 Forumite
    Options
    Just wondering, did you choose one yet? I'm looking at the LG G4 too and thought I'd get some feedback before jumping in. Everything I have seen has just been good so far!
  • urbanlegend11
    Options
    Yes i went for the G4 and absolutely love it. Amazing screen,brilliant camera. Battery life is on par with my other smart phones.Looks and feels great. Im really happy with my choice.
  • Retrogamer
    Retrogamer Posts: 4,215 Forumite
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic Combo Breaker
    Options
    I'd take the G4 over an M9 never mind the much lower spec M8
    All your base are belong to us.
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income