I gave back the EE power bar..

Options
MrJester
MrJester Posts: 1,015 Forumite
First Anniversary Combo Breaker
..and they gave me a £20 voucher to use on the EE online store.

I don't even know why. I just know that pretty soon I may be moving over to BT, waiting to see what happens with the new iPhone, and I don't want to have this thing that EE might ask back one day eventually or charge me for it. I wasn't using it so I just took it back, and they traded it for a £20 voucher.

I was a bit confused, and just wanted them to take it from me. I'm not still under some weird terms by accepting the voucher code am I?:o
or was it perhaps just something they are doing because of the faults with some of the power bars (I do not believe mine was one of them, and they didnt check)

Comments

• psb
    psb Posts: 36 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    Power Bar was recalled and I took mine into the local Orange Shop 7th August. Got no receipt for it as they said oh we have your mobile number and you will be contacted when a new one becomes available. Like a fool I let it go at that. Still heard nothing about it until this morning (18th September) when I received a letter saying certain numbered EE Power bars are being recalled and for the inconvenience if you have to return your power bar you will receive a £20 voucher to redeam at the on-line store. You have to return power bar by 31st October. I have tried 5 times to get thru to EE regarding this matter to no avail.
    Has anyone else returned their power bar and received no other communication or this letter ? Apparently you have to return your power bar after a year or be charged £5 to keep it! I only had mine for 3 weeks, never used it and now don't have it - Help Martin or mods whats going to happen after the year if I never get mine back or even a voucher for the return of mine to prove I have returned it????:mad:
    :EasterBunpsb
  • Im_just_careful
    Options
    I got a text saying "Thanks for returning your EE power bar".

It came from 3650

The following text came with a £20 accessories voucher.

I used it to buy....

a mobile phone external rechargeable battery for £15 and a lead.

Total cost the £20 voucher so I paid nothing.

You had 30 days to use the voucher.
  • MrJester
    MrJester Posts: 1,015 Forumite
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    End of last week I got a mini speaker, cost £19.99

win win
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing