Apply Sky half price line rental offer + £100 credit...help!

edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
3 replies 1.1K views
LionKingLionKing Forumite
446 Posts
edited 30 November -1 at 1:00AM in Broadband & Internet Access
Hi, can anyone help please. I have received a code for the Sky half price line rental + £100 credit. When I use the code I am getting error message saying "We do not recognise the offer associated with the code you've entered. Please check that you have entered the offer code correctly". I have contacted Sky who are pushing me onto web chat which is not working. I have also emailed MSE however no reply in last 48 hours.

Can anyone please advise on what I can do as code runs out tomorrow??
Filiss

Replies

• teddysmumteddysmum Forumite
    9.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    From where did you obtain the code ?
  • Hi = I had the same issue. There's another thread on here discussing it.

What I did was call them and say the code wasn't working. The lady got me to request BBand and Talk while I was on the phone with her and she made a note to add the same deal. I did this on Tuesday and she's calling me back today to check it has gone through so they will honour it. She had to get her manager to honour the deal.

Give them a call. Avoid the chat feature. They told me last week they were fixing the code thing but mine still doesn't work. I wonder how many people actually got it to work?

Good luck.
  • teddysmumteddysmum Forumite
    9.4K Posts
    Part of the Furniture 1,000 Posts Combo Breaker
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi = I had the same issue. There's another thread on here discussing it.

What I did was call them and say the code wasn't working. The lady got me to request BBand and Talk while I was on the phone with her and she made a note to add the same deal. I did this on Tuesday and she's calling me back today to check it has gone through so they will honour it. She had to get her manager to honour the deal.

Give them a call. Avoid the chat feature. They told me last week they were fixing the code thing but mine still doesn't work. I wonder how many people actually got it to work?

Good luck.

I would ring them to confirm, as ,often, promises to call you are not kept.
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Top savings accounts

Up to 1.7% fixed or 0.6% easy access

MSE Guides

24 craft beers for £26 delivered

Flavourly newbies only (norm £70ish)

MSE Deals