Losing the will to live with SKY, help please!

Fruball
Fruball Posts: 5,739
First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
Forumite
Yesterday I changed my PIN with SKY on the TV... nothing happened.

I did the same today,,, 3 times!!!

Still I cannot sign in to be able to watch Game of Thrones on catch up as it is telling me that my PIN is incorrect.

I have tried calling but no joy there, just a million options and none which actually connects to anybody.

Tried setting the new PIN via the phone line instead of on the box itself and still no joy.

Seriously p!$$ed off as I don't get much time to relax and watch TV and really wanted to watch tonight.

Do any of you lovely people have any advice please, as this cretinous company clearly has no interest in helping me :(

Comments

• The default pin is usually the last 4 digits of your viewing card.

Doesn't it usually ask you for your original pin before you can get through to the section to change your pin? But, If you knew your original pin, why change it if you only wanted to watch game of thrones?

If you have forgotten your pin you can change it on Sky.com, with their Sky service app, or by calling their call centre. You can't change it on the sky box or the automated service without the original pin.

Any of the million options would get you through to their call centre and, if the wrong place, they can transfer you :)
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 342.2K Banking & Borrowing
  • 249.8K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.3K Spending & Discounts
  • 234.4K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 606.7K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 172.7K Life & Family
  • 247.2K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure