Is there a better 5inch screen phone?

Options
About to take delivery of a Lumia 535 from CPW, I'd appreciate opinions on whether people think there is a better 5inch screened mobile on the market (for under £60). Not so worried about the operating system having in the past used iOS, blackberry OS and Android, this would be my first windows phone though.
Keep smiling,

Gary:rotfl:

Comments

• Spendless_Dosh
    Options
    Phone arrived today, initial impressions are :

1. seems well built, back is thin plastic but at this price it's a compromise I can live with.

2. OS takes a little getting used to, appearance different (live tiles) to what I'm used to.

3. Touch screen can be a little too sensitive, too easy to select when you intend to scroll, this might be user related, see how it goes.

Lots of features still to play with but on the whole I'm quite impressed, seems a very competent piece of equipment for less than £50.
    Keep smiling,

Gary:rotfl:
  • AlecEiffel
    AlecEiffel Posts: 874 Forumite
    Options
    My Lumia 630 work phone is decent. Battery lasts for ever too but then being a work phone I don't use it for fun stuff. Quite like the UI tbh.
  • devizes18193
    devizes18193 Posts: 1,594 Forumite
    First Post First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    Options
    I had a 535 on the whole loved it , blue tooth would not pair properly had to be done each time . But yes its a great phone with the flash as well , perferd it to my 630 in truth .
  • Alex_NJ
    Alex_NJ Posts: 23 Forumite
    Options
    I think you made the right decision. The Lumia has one of the best camera's on the market. The new 2015 phones aren't much of an upgrade from last year's and all have terrible battery life
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.6K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.2K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.9K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.8K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 608.8K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.3K Life & Family
  • 248.4K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure