Agency worker p45

Options
I worked for a wicked evil agency. Anyway am 19 and was sent by the agency as a cleaner, the first location i was sent I worked there for a month then I was sent to another site as a cleaner which lasted 3 months. I turned up at work on Monday and I was told that I've finshed no notice at all. I wasted £17.50 on a bus pass that I don't even need and I have no money to pay my contract Bill

I did not want to claim JSA because I felt it is embrassing and shameful because of All the stereotype you see. But now I have no choice

I hate the agency they always lie to me I called them yester townie and they hung up on me which is rude

My question is do I get my P45 from the agency

Comments

• Comstock
    Comstock Posts: 322 Forumite
    Options
    It's a bit rubbish isn't it, but sometimes agency work can be like that

Yes, the agency are responsible for the P45. Ask them for it. Don't hesitate signing on, as you are perfectly entitled as it isn't your fault the job ended so you shouldn't have any bother.

If the P45 doesn't come when you go for your new claim interview, don't worry, just explain it is on the way. It shouldnt delay your dole money coming through.

Take the opportunity to apply for a few permanent jobs (if you want permanent work) while all this is happening- the job centre will expect you to do this anyway.
  • Oneofthegirlygirls
    Options
    I only worked 12hrs 50minutes a week so I earnes £81.25 a week so I did not pay any taxes. Will I still to able to get a p45
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.8K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.3K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 450K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.9K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 609K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173.4K Life & Family
  • 248.5K Travel & Transport
  • 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure