Complete Easy Offers and Surveys for Gift Cards!

The reason why I'm putting this here is because many people struggle to earn money because they don't have a job, or they don't have extra money to spend on themselves. Back in 2010 there was a site called PrizeLive, it wasn't so popular but it was still around. I remember getting a 10 dollar giftcard for a game online.

By the end of 2012 PrizeLive increased their business and changed their site to InstaGC, a site where they offer a whole variety of things to earn points such as watching videos, listening to music, daily contests, completing tasks, downloading apps on a mobile phone, signing up for simple offers and participating in surveys.

You can use these points to get gift cards from your favorite stores!(eBay, Amazon, Walmart, GameStop, Steam, clothing stores, restaurants, gas stations and so much more. You can also cash out a check if you don't want a gift card!

Now you may ask, what is the benefit of this? Why are you saying this? The benefit of this is that the offers are so easy to do, and you can earn points quite quickly. The best part about it is that when you redeem a gift card you receive it INSTANTLY, there's no waiting a week to a month in getting one!

By October this year, over 300,000 gift cards have been redeemed. I have made around $270.00 worth of gift cards by using InstaGC, if you want to sign up, copy the link below and paste it to a new tab and start earning now. :)

instagc.com/bwanly
This discussion has been closed.
Meet your Ambassadors

Categories

• All Categories
  • 343.1K Banking & Borrowing
  • 250.1K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
  • 449.7K Spending & Discounts
  • 235.2K Work, Benefits & Business
  • 607.9K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
  • 173K Life & Family
  • 247.8K Travel & Transport