Travel costs paid by LEA??

Hi all,

The uni corse i'm on involves me spending my 3rd year in the states. ;D

I've heard that that the LEA will pay (at least part) the travel costs, (air flights), to students on study years abroad.

Is this true? if so can anyone tell me where to find more info??



This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

Who can suggest a top-notch bed?

This Forumite's mattress is in need of a base

MSE Forum

Top theatre lotteries

How to grab £10-£25 tix for Cabaret, Matilda etc

MSE Deals