Stopping dog licking stiches
My little girl is going in for her op on Wednesday now I know she will have a buster collar on to stop her getting at her stiches but how do I stop my other dog getting at them, I know for a fact all he will want to do is lick them I have looked at t-shirt's for dogs to try to cover them up but my little girl is long and skinny so I think they will still leave the stiches exposed. I will be keeping an eye on them both to try to make sure they don't touch the stiches but can't do it 24/7 any ideas greatly received.
This discussion has been closed.
★ ★ ★ Meet your Ambassadors
- All Categories
- 338.9K Banking & Borrowing
- 248.7K Reduce Debt & Boost Income
- 447.6K Spending & Discounts
- 230.8K Work, Benefits & Business
- 601K Mortgages, Homes & Bills
- 171.1K Life & Family
- 244.1K Travel & Transport
- 1.5M Hobbies & Leisure
- 15.9K Discuss & Feedback
- 15.1K Coronavirus Support Boards