central heating grant

janoggyjanoggy Forumite
6 Posts
My father-in-law has coal central heating but at 84 years old and with COPD he is struggling to carry coal more and more each winter. Does anyone know if he can get a grant to have his whole heating system changed to gas??

thanks :)
This discussion has been closed.
Latest MSE News and Guides

A guide to council tax bands

Lower your band & save £1,000s

MSE Guides

Cinema MoneySaving tips & tricks

Including year's 2for1 movies for £1

MSE Deals